Chapter 2

Seventeen hyungs were coming back from various activities and heading back to the dorm at different times. They texted and called Dino multiple times but they got no response, so they decided that some of the members should head back to the dorm and talk to him. Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Woozi were the first to be at the dorm and they did not expect Nu'est and BTS to be there. They also did not expect them to be angry, asking where the other members were and demanding that all of the members be back right away. Woozi never saw them that angry and immediately complied as he let the others know to come back quickly because of an emergency and to hurry. The rest immediately came in after an hour confused and shocked by what they saw and what the emergency was. After they all sat down, BTS and Nu'est started screaming and shouting at them angrily asking about what they said to Dino for him to take a hiatus and why they said it. Everyone was shocked because they did not say anything rude about Dino. However, Seungkwan thinks about the jokes they said and froze, they had unintentionally hurt Dino. Seungkwan shouted and the others stopped to look at him and he said, "We unintentionally hurt Dino. I thought about the jokes we said and thought it was playful. We did not think it would hurt Dino and cause a bad atmosphere." " Seungkwan-ah, now that we know the reason, you all need to reflect on your words because Dino will not be back for a while. He and many others are meeting up to get away from the tension. Oneus Xion and NCT Jisung are the others who are in similar situations. I do not know if Oneus Xion's situation is intentional, but for NCT Jisung it is," Jungkook said.

Mingyu froze, " Wait, is it true? What did NCT do to their maknae?" Aaron looked at his members and BTS, who nodded for him to continue, causing Seventeen to feel concerned. Aaron sighs sadly and says, " NCT intentionally ignored Jisung and insulted him. We do not know why and it was pushing Jisung to his limit. The staff from a lot of companies are going to eavesdrop on the reason behind it and report to their CEO so that the CEO of either company will tell SM about it. These incidents prompted manager Hyeon-U decided to meet up with the CEO of SM about it and agreed that Jisung will be in a project with some other members of other groups and other trainees for it. All of the companies, including SM are in it and Jisung will be one of the leaders. Jisung agrees after hearing the horrible comments again, that is what is happening. Got7, Kard, Ikon, Sf9, Astro, Blackpink Jisoo, Mamamoo Moonbyul and Wheein, and many others are meeting up in Gwangju today for something important. They will be back until a few weeks later. But listen, do not, like literally, do not tell NCT the plan because it will ruin the work all the companies are doing." Seventeen all nodded. " Well NCT better be ready because I am already planning on what to say to them, because why the fuck would they that to their maknae," Minghao said, angry after hearing the story. The others agree this is not right for NCT to be like that. " I hope you guys all reflect on your action, when you are done, call Dino and tell him the truth. Let him also know you guys knew about NCT Jisung and his situation," Minhyun said. After that Yoongi then said, " The new group Jisung will be in will debut soon, but they need help getting ready because they all are going to be all-rounders and need to learn and grasp a lot. The trainees are learning the other positions, Mirae Yubin is getting help from Kard and his Mirae hyungs, while DKB Harry-June is getting help from his hyungs. NCT Jisung however, needs a lot of help, he is going to be one of the leaders of the new group and will be also learning a lot of positions and roles. It is not easy because he is young and is going through the current situation, so many of us will be helping him." Seventeen took all of that information and agreed to help the youngest NCT member, this is something that is going to be stressful for him, but they will make sure he will never do it alone. After talking more with Nu'est and BTS, Seventeen waved bye as the groups left the dorm, leaving Seventeen alone in their thoughts. They all silently agree to reflect and be careful of their actions for theirs' and Dino's sake. Each member then went to their own room to reflect on what they have done and what they should be careful of next time they joke around. S.Coups decided, via text with the rest of the members, that he will call Dino and talk to him. However, Dino did not respond, possibly because he was tired and over at Gwangju. He felt like he failed as a leader because of something they did not realize would hurt their maknae. They can only hope Dino is doing okay and try to help NCT Jisung as much as they can for his new positions and role coming soon.