Chapter 4

Wonwoo woke up and looked at the clock, which is 4:30 am, and he could not sleep. Wonwoo assumes that it is because he is worried about Dino and how he is doing. However, he realized that he woke up because of a warm body sleeping next to him. He turned to look over to see who it was, only to get a shock when he realized it was Dino cuddling him. Wonwoo cooed at the sight quietly to not wake up the maknae. Wonwoo decided to stay in bed until Dino woke up. He looked over to see Minghao coming into his room as he heard the door open. Wonwoo shushed Minghao, who was confused as to why, and pointed at the sleeping maknae that was next to him. Minghao was shocked by it and as quietly as possible went to wake up the rest of them and lead them to Wonwoo's bedroom. The others were also confused until they saw Dino and started cooing and smiling. Dino slightly moved a bit, causing everyone to stop and stare. Dino's stomach then let out a loud rumble, causing him to wake up from his sleep.

Dino looks around, only to realize that all of the hyungs were looking at him and he squeaks, hiding behind Wonwoo. Minghao walked over and sat down next to Wonwoo and pulled Dino over for a hug. He felt Dino tense up and he said, "Dino-yah, mianhae maknae, we did not mean to make you upset with our jokes. We thought it was playful, we did not know it was hurting you. We reflect on our actions, and we are guilty about it. We'll try to be careful about what we say and okay. Okay, maknae?" Dino relaxes, but tense up again, causing everyone to worry and before anyone can ask, Dino quickly gives a kiss to Minghao and Wonwoo on the cheek before hiding himself behind Wonwoo. Everyone cooed at the unexpected actions, while Minghao and Wonwoo blush from the surprised, but adorable action. Joshua then asks, "Dino, can you tell us about Oneus Xion's situation with his members, NCT Jisung's situation, and the new group he is debuting in. Also, we knew about Jisung's problem with the NCT members because Nu'est and BTS explained it to us. We are mad at the NCT members because it is unusual for them to be like this." Dino looked over and nodded as he removed himself from Wonwoo and sat between him and Minghao. "It is a long story hyung," Dino said, " but I do know Oneus Xion's situation was unintentional, NCT Jisung might be intentional but we do not know. I will explain about his position as one of the leaders though." Dino did explain how Xion's situation was unintentional and how they found out. He also explains in more detail about Jisung's situation and him becoming one of the leaders and about the new group that will soon debut.

After revealing all that information, Hoshi said, " At least it was unintentional for Oneus Xion. I feel bad for NCT Jisung because he is the maknae and the hyungs were supposed to love him and be there for him, not insult him and leave him behind. That is bullshit, we can not wait to give them a piece of our mind." Dino giggles at Hoshi's plan because as Dino revealed when he told the story, that he is going to have a lecture for NCT because of their actions. Seokmin then asks, " So how long will you and the other groups, soloists, and members of certain groups be training and teaching them?" "It is going to take 3-4 months for them from what all the CEOs said. They already have trained 7 trainees in many positions, however, the CEOs wanted them to be all-rounders because they wanted to showcase each ability of each member well. One of the trainees is going to be the other leader besides Jisung since Jisung will be promoting and performing with NCT soon. However, Jisung told me that he is not confident enough yet and he will be wearing a masquerade mask or a full face mask and covering his mouth with either a mouth mask or a bandana. He will also be wearing a hat or having a hood to cover his head. When he is ready he will reveal himself, another reason is that he is going to show his hyungs that he is not the maknae they have seen from when he debuted with them." Dino said. The members all understand Jisung's confidence needs to be increase enough so that he can reveal himself and show NCT what they lost and possibly miss their chance on. Before everyone can dwell more, Dino's stomach growls again, and Jeonghan giggles before telling everyone that he'll be making breakfast. Everyone except Woozi, Seungkwan, and Dino all left either to get ready or help Jeonghan make breakfast. Seungkwan looked at Dino and said, " Just so you know Dino, even if we bicker and tease each other, I love you like how the others do, okay?" Dino nodded and hugged Seungkwan as he hugged back. After Seungkwan left it was only Woozi and Dino. Woozi walks over to Dino, who is nervous and not sure what to say. One look at Dino and then Woozi hugged him tightly like Dino was going to disappear before he placed a soft kiss on Dino's cheek. Dino blushed at the action and tried to look the other way, but Woozi got his attention when he called his name. Dino looks at Woozi, who then clasp his and Dino's hand together before he pulls Dino out of the roo, to get ready for the morning and breakfast. Dino knows that some jokes might be playful and others not and hurt his feelings, but he has his members there to help reassure their brotherly love for him.