《 Prince Tommy 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(Y/n) flinched back as they held their hands over their ears at the loud yelling that left the male in front of them.

Ranboo brought the shorter one closer to him, covering their ears with a piece of cloth that was handed over to him by Niki.

The blonde prince stared at the four in front of him with an alarmed look.

He recognized both Puffy and Niki seeing as they were monthly visitors, but he didn't recognize the other two.

Tommy started to take in the duo's figures.

The tallest one was clearly taller than him, about 6'6 or 6'7, maybe even 6'8.

The giant teen male has messy and fluffy dirty blonde locks that would hide his grey eyes depending on how it would land on his face.

A beige cuffed shirt and nearly black shorts decorated the tall teen's figure.

And the youngest one?

They had (H/l) (H/c) locks that were currently staying in (H/s) despite the wind blowing gently on it.

Bright and curious (E/c) eyes sparkling a bit like a majestic jewel that might be hard to find.

In a way, both of their eyes reminded Tommy of the ocean and the ripples of water.

The (H/c)ette wore nearly the same thing their sibling was wearing but different colors.

The shorts were a caramel brown while the shirt was (F/c).

If looking close enough, streaks of (F/c) could be seen in their hair.

"Prince Tommy, what are you doing out of the castle? Does your father, King Phil, know?" Niki asked gently, worried at the fact that she and the group would be captured by the guards and brought forth to the said high ranked royalty.

The boy, Tommy, gave an annoyed look.

"I just wanted to see how the normal citizens lived like," he answered, turning his head away remembering the event that he had gone through with his own people.

(Y/n) took a deep breath and walked up, capturing Tommy's hands with their own.

Ranboo, Niki, and Puffy freezed up as they watch (Y/n) and Tommy make contact.

Tommy seemed to be hypnotized by the (E/c) hues that were captured with his own.

Many people have been told throughout the generations that merpeople have these special gifts or powers.

Merpeople were known to be able to hypnotize their prey by just looking at them straight in the eyes and killing them.

Despite some of that being true, they only hypnotize those that may or may not need a slight brain wash that didn't last very long, however, it did get rid of the memory of that person meeting them.

Tommy's eyes seemed to blink as he came back to his surroundings.

His mind seemed fuzzy as he stared at the child that had gone back to their brother's side.

Puffy sighed softly and smiled at the blonde prince.

"These are some friends of mine and Niki's. That's Ranboo–" Puffy paused as she pointed at the said brunette.

Puffy then pointed at (Y/n), "And that's (Y/n), they're Ranboo's sibling."

Tommy furrowed his eyes, "Where did they even come from? This is the first time that I've seen them."

Niki decided to speak up this time when she felt the anxious aura surrounding them all.

"They're parents asked us to bring them with us. (Y/n) decided to go out and adventure for a bit, finding and saving you," Niki simply lied.

Tommy stared at the (H/c)ette in silence before holding a hand out, "Thanks."

(Y/n) was confused on what to do but was able to notice how Puffy was guiding them into shaking his hand back.

A look of understanding went across their face as they shook Tommy's hand, "You're welcome."

Returning their hands to their sides, Tommy turned fully to the two siblings.

"I'm Tommy, the third prince of this land. My brothers, Wilbur and Techno... You'll meet them tonight," Tommy introduced himself.

Ranboo and (Y/n) looked at each other in confusion.

"Tonight? What do you mean by 'tonight'?" Ranboo asked.

Niki smiled brightly, "It's time for the yearly party?"

Tommy nodded his head, "Yeah."

Puffy gave a deep sigh of disappointment, "Sorry, mate. We won't be able to go."

The blonde prince frowned a bit but nodded his head.

Niki glanced at the two kids beside her and lightly pushed them forward, "They can take our place at the party, they'll be our guests that we sent in our place."

(Y/n) seemed to be like a fish caught in a fishing net, since they froze up.

Ranboo wrapped a hand around his sibling's hand and lightly squeezed it.

(Y/n) bit the inside of their cheek and squeezed back, feeling a little bit of reassurance.

Tommy narrowed his eyes at the two before him.

The pair of siblings were sweating a bit, nervousness running through their veins.

The blonde then placed his hands onto his hips, "Fine, I guess. Gotta make 'em look decent, don't we? I'm taking them back to the castle so that the maids can dress them all nice for tonight."

Puffy laughed joyfully at how immediate the prince had agreed to the idea.

She could feel the tension from the siblings beside her but knew it would be good for them, despite the hate that the humans held towards their species.

"A-A party...with the humans?! I can't do this!"

Ranboo heard the familiar voice of (Y/n) ring inside of his head which made him place a hand onto their shoulder.

"It'll be just for a few hours, I promise."

(Y/n) looked upwards and nodded their head nervously as they hugged onto Ranboo's arm.

Tommy whistled a bit as he got up onto his feet and nudged in the direction of where the three of them would be going.

"Let's get going then, we should be able to get there in about twenty or so minutes," he explained.

"Alright," Ranboo replied.

Tommy, (Y/n), and Ranboo left the boat docks, heading straight to the castle.

Niki gave a worried look to Puffy, "Do you think that they'll be alright? The party is filled with people that capture their kind."

Puffy's usual smile broke down into a frown, "I hope so, but if not... Let's stick around for a bit longer just in case."

Niki nodded her head in agreement, "Right."

Both Puffy and Niki looked ahead with worried looks on their faces.

They both hoped that neither of the children would be captured.

Just one wrong move and it'll all be over.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•