《 The Party 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The remaining hours had passed by which allowed the party to finally begin.

(Y/n) and Ranboo could be seen standing off to the side near a table while the youngest out of the two quietly sipped at the punch that was created for those that didn't like alcoholic drinks.

Techno was keeping his eyes on the siblings while glancing over at Schlatt at needed times.

He could tell how the said man was gazing over at the siblings with a blank gaze.

Tommy was hanging out with a young child who was clearly Schlatt's son.

Wilbur was off somewhere with Sally, probably the gardens.

And Phil?

He was also keeping an eye on Schlatt as he talked to another King from a far away kingdom.

Ranboo bit the inside of his cheek as he glanced down at his sibling who had their attention on the punch that they were currently drinking.

The dirty blonde could tell how many people were glancing at the two of them with pure curiosity seeing as this was their first time seeing them.

"Ranboo! (Y/n)!" A familiar voice hollered, capturing the said siblings' attention.

(Y/n) tilted their head in pure confusion when they saw Tommy running up to them with a boy his age.

The taller blonde held a huge grin on his lips as he placed the brunette right in front of him.

Small goat ears and horns could be seen on the brunette's head.

Ranboo gazed at the boy in silence before watching as the (H/c)ette watched up to the brunette.

The boy froze up when he saw the younger right in front of him.

(Y/n) looked up at the boy and tilted their head, "What's your name?"

Tommy grinned a bit as his friend answered.

"Toby."

The (H/c)ette released a soft hum before smiling a bit, "Tubbo."

The newly nicknamed boy, Tubbo, stared at the child in surprise.

The blonde gave a jealous look, "What's my nickname!?"

(Y/n) sweatdropped, "Toms."

Hearing this caused Tommy to grin widely, appreciating the nickname.

The (H/c)ette brought the glass of punch back up to their lips and lightly sipped at the fruity liquid.

Tubbo gazed up at Ranboo with a curious look on his face, tilting his head off to the side.

(Y/n) seemed to notice the curiosity of the brunette towards their older brother and lightly grinned.

"I'm gonna go get something to snack on, I'll be right back!" They chirped before grabbing Tommy's hand ignoring their flinch as they went off.

"Why did you do that?" Tommy asked, confused.

(Y/n) giggled lightly into the cup and pointed over.

"Tubbo seemed interested in my brother so I wanted them to become friends," they answered, their eyes sparkling with amusement.

The duo didn't realize how Schlatt was trying his best to get closer to the (H/c)ette without Techno eyeing his figure every second he got closer.

Tommy turned towards the huge crowd as he popped a small cube of cheese into his mouth and chewed.

(Y/n) thought for a bit before looking up at the blonde, "How do you feel about merpeople? Seeing as there's people that like and dislike them."

Tommy glanced downwards with a raised eyebrow.

"I heard a lot of stories about them– I mean, they sound interesting," he explained.

The (H/c)ette hummed in understanding.

"Do you believe that their supposed 'powers' could be used for good or bad?" They continued asking.

(Y/n) really wanting to know how the older felt towards their species.

Tommy placed a hand onto his chin as he released a long hum while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Don't they share powers with...what were those water spirits called?" He asked, confused.

"Syrens," (Y/n) simply answered.

"Yeah, those! I heard from my father that both species are uncommon in using their powers unless it's really needed. He says that angering either of them brings really bad luck!" He exclaimed.

'I wonder why Phil knows so much about mine and Ranboo's species...it's like he knew someone that WAS one.'

"Did your father ever explain the disasters that they could create and cause?" (Y/n) asked with fake curiosity.

Tommy shook his head, "No."

This caused the (H/c)ette to bite the inside of their cheek as they nodded their head in understanding.

The loud talking of Tubbo made the duo look back over.

The said brunette had gotten clingy to the taller dirty blonde.

(Y/n) stared dumbfounded at the fact of a human species being clingy towards a merperson.

It wasn't uncommon, it was just strange.

Especially when that human finds out about the secret that's been kept away from them for so long.

(Y/n) didn't notice someone was right behind them until Techno called out a name.

"Schlatt!" The pinkette called out, stiffly walking up to the said ram male.

Tommy and Tubbo's shoulders stiffened up as they looked over.

The siblings narrowed their eyes a bit as they looked at the man that Techno had called out to.

This Schlatt person gave an annoyed and angry look as he turned towards Techno with a fake smile on his lips.

"Techno, my old friend! How are you doing?" Schlatt asked with fake concern.

Techno frowned heavily at the shaggy brunette of a man right before him, "Stay away from them, Schlatt."

Schlatt raised an eyebrow as he pretended what the other male was talking about, "Oh? Whatever could you mean, Techno?"

Ranboo, (Y/n), Tommy, and Tubbo shared a worried and concerned look towards each other.

Ranboo and (Y/n) couldn't tell what the ram-looking male wanted to do, but they could tell that it wasn't anything good.

The (H/c)ette placed down the finished punch cup onto a nearby waiter as they nudged Ranboo.

The said dirty blonde looked downwards with an understanding look on his face.

This was one of the men that Puffy had talked about.

One of the men that had stolen their parents away from them.

And now, here he was trying to spill their secret to everyone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•