8

How elegance, her movement, her beauty... No wonder even the foolish king fell for her. She does own a bewitching face that'll capture every men hearts. If you ask a person about her with a man, she shall could a queen, an empress but if you talk about her to the females. Their mouth ran wild with the rumors, not a day pass without news about her. 

She is what you called a goddess fallen from the sky. However, not one single soul in the kingdom knew her true name as she was always called Venus. The name of a Roman goddess means love and beauty. Males would be chasing after her, they would kiss her feet as a greeting and thus they must no meet her eyes as a sign of politeness and respect. Those who are rich would offer everything they have for her, but she won't turn to them. 

Fear of truth, fear of not being known. Each of them has those. She walked by the garden, and she started her usual move. That elegance move, how she carefully dance like carrying a droplet of water through her body. Even if women love attention and the love they gave to them, how could one live like this? Always followed by everywhere, willing to buy her with money. It wasn't the best choice but she alone is the one that isn't corrupted blinded by those jewels, those prices. Those coins, that money won't help you in the end, it won't save you from death. Yet she still died peacefully, even when through all those hardships. What a pitiful ending for a goddess.