12

"I trusted you!" she screamed, denying everything she trusted. To her fellow partner left her in pain was...
"It's not my fault! It's not my fault!"
She screamed those words again. "Alana... why?! Why did you have to throw my trust to dust?!"
Alana stepped back from the border and turned to Taku.
"No, it's your fault all this time. All this time! Does it ever stop me from hurting? No, you just make room for it as you always did!"

She turned against her and crossed the border. Taku was tearing her eyes and screaming her heart out. Holding her chest as to rip her heart off, she couldn't believe Alana's betrayal.
"So everything was a *game* to her?" she muttered. she wasn't ready to let her partner go, to let Alana stray far away from her...

Taku's POV
If she was patient enough, if I was fast enough, she would be here with me, laughing and enjoying ourselves until the end of the world. What purpose do I have...?
I have nothing left. If she was here, she would probably slap my face off but would she even cared if i die?

End POV

There once a saying to be told,
Would you betray your trust for something?
If that something is greater, then what about the person whose trust you break? Are they unworthy in the presence of that something?

     The answer is neither—betraying nor gaining their trust. Humans cannot live without something to trust in. Even a person would trust themselves, their things, their stuff, or even the clouds.

Taku cannot survive without Alana, meanwhile Alana couldn't bear with Taku's way of surviving.
The question is, 'who is the one at fault?'
Who do we really deem a villain?

Editor for the short story! On discord
2ndRiver13579#1529