11

Fanfic of Marishimashta Iruma-kun! / Welcome to demon school! Iruma-kun

Contains angst and death.

It's the day of his death, Iruma-kun...
He was walking down the road, he never once refuses us but that day he refuses to go somewhere together with Opera and I. 

We were getting worried about how Iruma-kun hasn't returned home nor did he contact us yet. Wings appeared by the back of our body and we flew to the place he visited, only to find his cold deceased body. 

The street was gloomy, he always had a happy face whenever he went somewhere but why didn't he burst out of excitement? I should have insisted on going with him instead of letting him gone alone. Iruma-kun I wonder if you made happy memories with us, don't worry. Your death won't be in vain, I shall murder the demon that did this to you.

I am sorry Iruma-kun, you accepted my selfish request, and that cost you your life. Tears fell down like a flowing waterfall. The news was heard through all his friends, Asmodeus-kun and Clara-kun they shed tears and were hurt more than the others. Asmodeus couldn't accept fate, the truth hurts very well. 

Some were cold of the truth and burst rage out of sorrows, while others shed tears of sadness. Who would kill Iruma-kun? He is the kindest of all.

Thank you Iruma-kun for leaving us with joyful memories. I wonder if that applies the same for you. . .