Author's Note

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted a story and I have a new one for you that I am really excited about! A couple of things you should know before you start:

1. Frannie's backstory is introduced gradually throughout the book, so there may be a lot of mystery surrounding her childhood at first. 

2. Walburga and Orion Black survive until around Harry's fourth year (1995).

3. Lucius Malfoy is in the same grade as the Marauders. I felt like this would make the story more interesting and increase the tension between characters.

Now that I've said that, I hope you love the story. Please vote and comment. I love seeing your thoughts and reactions and how these books bring people together from all over the world. There are many messages I try to convey in this story but the main moral is this: united, we are strong. And that you are never alone. 

This is a very confusing time and it can be too easy to feel defeated or like the world is against you. But if you are struggling, maybe it's because you stand out. Because you are an individual who doesn't compromise who they are. And you should be proud of that. 

I am always here for anyone wants to talk about anything (even just to geek out over Harry Potter)!

I love you. Thank you for reading. 

Jade