Chapter 1⭐

No one pov
Location: Tapops

Its was 6:30 am and Yaya has already woke up before they get scold by their laksamana. She goes to the shower and decide to wear this,

With a black pant, she also wore her hijab as usual

❇⚪❇

She was walking around the tapops because she was bored but for today, she won't be reading book at the library as always.

The hall was silent but then she heard some footsteps coming even closer to her.

She used her gravity power to make everything float and for her surprise, the person that came to her is her best friend and also a crush.

She unactivated her power "omg im sorry boboiboy, I thought you were sort kind of villain" she apologized to boboiboy.

"eh don't worry, what were you doin at here?" He ask and then Yaya became to think again 'what am I doin at here exactly again'.

Yaya look back at boboiboy and say "ouh, im just walking around because im bored. How bout you?" Yaya ask boboiboy with her sweet smile and then he say "I want to drink some water and I didn't expect to found you in this dark hall".

Yaya and boboiboy talk for a bit and then their hand watch start to flashing up a bit, that mean their Commander was calling them.

" let go now" Boboiboy say while smiling toward yaya and Yaya just nod in understandment.

🔼⚪🔽

They both go in the meeting room and see that their friend is already there.

"Why did you call us Commander ?" Fang ask and then Gopal answer "For mission ofc".

Commander Kokochi show some information about their mission at the screen table "as you known, your mission is to find this power sphera and send it back to Tapops. Its name was wolfbot and it has power to turn people to a wolf" he say and then ying ask "So where was the power sphera location?".

Their commander look at the screen table and then to them " Its was in planet Blue light and it was located at the west Temple but be careful because the Temple was being guard by the most powerful wolf pack" he explained while the other just stay silent until Gopal ask "So when will we be goin then?".