Hanahaki decease 🌸🥀

Location: tapops
Time: 8 am

Yaya has run into the bathrooms as soon as she finished dressing up for today.

It's was a Weird and normal day for Yaya because she usually puke out Boboiboy favourite flower with some blood in it.

she find out that she were having a hanahaki decease after she search on the internet.

It's all Start last month when the team get to go back to earth, it were a normal hangout day for them until there some girl cliggy to Boboiboy aka her crush.

Yaya feel a bit jealousy of how the girl get the attention from Boboiboy but not on her.

Yaya guardian aka Tiara, Ivy and aurora has know bout their guardian health but Yaya told them to keep it secret because she don't wanna worries anyone.

Ying were really worried bout Yaya a lot because she keep seeing Yaya goes to bathroom everytime they were hangout with the boys.

"It's getting worse sweetie" Tiara said sadly to Yaya, she a healing angel but she still cannot heal Yaya sickness because Yaya is the one that can heal it.

"the other were worried and suspicious on You" Ivy say as she look at the flower that Yaya just puke out.

"You should tell Ying, she worried bout you a lot" Aurora aka the dark orbit fairy say while using her power to clean up all the mess that Yaya made.

"I don't wanna them to know or even worried bout me, I wanna settle it on my own" Yaya say as she struggles to stand up and Tiara help Yaya stand as she used a bit of her power on Yaya.

"if you say so but if this getting out of hand, I will tell them ASAP!" Aurora say in a silent shouting as she finished cleaning up the blood.

meanwhile Ivy were worried bout Yaya but also can't handle the beauty of Tiara 'goddamit! I hate to admit it but I think I feel in love with tiara' ivy thought as she blush thinking bout it.

Yaya were bout to lay down on her bed until someone open the door.

"YAYA!" the three of her friend shout as they go in her room and sat on Ying bed.

"why are you guys here ?" She was kinda suspicious on the sudden coming from her friend.

"Gopal told us that you were pregnant!" Boboiboy shout while the other trying to hold their laugh.

"idiot, she not pregnant" Ivy say to Yaya Friends as she trying to hold her laugh on the sudden questions.

"then why Yaya keep goin to the bathroom?" Gopal ask while ignoring the glare that Yaya give to him for saying that she were pregnant.

"u-um, she just sick!" Aurora say nervously while hugging Yaya that were next to her, her friend were not satisfied on the answer and Yaya decide to join in too.