chapter 10

4:30 pm

"Guys, it already 4:30 !" Ivy shout and then the both of them were shock for nothing.

"well, let go down now honey" Tiara say as she fly down same as Yaya and Ivy.

"Where is Boboiboy and ochobot?" Yaya say as they finally get down from the sky.

"I don't know but it kinda creepy" Ivy say as she hold onto Tiara arm.

"maybe they still looking for you,who known Hun" Tiara say as she pat Ivy head like a little kid.

"oh well, let's wait in my tent" Yaya say as they go toward to her tent.

"what if there is a monster in there!?" Ivy say as she hold onto Tiara arm even tighter.

"oh god, I'm gonna be dead if you hold me even tighter !" Tiara say to the nervous Ivy but she still holding to her arm.

"you lovebird stay here while I go inside" Yaya say smirking to both of the blushing women.

"we're not lovebird!" They both shout to Yaya but she simply ignore it and go into her tent.

"why can't they just except the truth" Yaya mumble herself as she look to the both of her guardian.

"where were you?" Boboiboy earth say to Yaya as he wait for her to come back.

"I w-were walking with Ivy remember !" Yaya say nervously as she turn to face the 6 elements Boboiboy.

"really, thorn say that you came back here alone when we all were looking for you" lightning Boboiboy say while Boboiboy thorn just smile innocence to Yaya.

'this is why I hate to see when people trying to be innocence' Yaya thought herself as she look directly to Boboiboy thorn.

"umm" Yaya hum as she trying to find an excuse until Tiara came in.

"Hey sweetie,what take you so long?" Tiara ask Yaya and see that there were 6 elements Boboiboy in there.

"who is she?" Solar ask Yaya while pointing at the Tiara.

"Well she is my healing angel aka the power that just came out from the jewel, her name is Tiara" Yaya introduce Tiara In front of them.

"so that why you were lost each time?" Ice say sleepy and Yaya nod while smiling nervously.

"I'm very sorry for taking your girlfriend from all of you and we were hanging out at the sky actually" Tiara say and then Ivy came in and say that Yaya and 6 elements Boboiboy were turning red.

"um what you did to them?" Ivy ask Tiara that were confused why their face were red.

"I told them bout taking their girlfriends from them, that all" Tiara say confused bout why the both of them still freezing like an ice.

"you know that they not together yet!" Ivy say as she shake Yaya to come back to reality.

"ouch! Why you have to slap me !?" Yaya wimp as she received a slap from Ivy.

"well you were freezing like a statue" Ivy explain and then Yaya look at her watch that were saying 5:12 pm.

"is the temple has became visible now?" Yaya ask to the both of her guardian and they nod as they point at the large beautiful temple.

"Boboiboy wake up!" Yaya shook the ice Boboiboy to wake them up from the freezing.

"y-yeah Yaya?" Boboiboy ice say as he came back to reality.

"please woke up the other, we be goin now" Yaya say leaving the 6 elements Boboiboy in her tent.

"how many level do we have to defeat?" Yaya ask both of her mystic guardian while looking at the temple.

"level 1-4 is easy so you both can take them out on your own meanwhile level 5-7 is a bit difficult and you both will be recieving many of scars but Tiara will heal it, lastly the level of 8-10 is the level hard where both of you have to use the power together" Ivy explain and then Boboiboy came next to Yaya.

"I see,will you both help me too?" Yaya ask them while not noticing that Boboiboy is next to her.

"yes but Boboiboy most likely has to fusion in his each element and you also have to use dark orbit power for the hard one" Tiara explain to the 3 of them.

"that isn't hard for me" Boboiboy say shocking Yaya a bit of his appearing.

"But it is for Yaya,Dark orbit usually kill everything that it touch or destroy everything if she touch it. She mostly will faint after using it or maybe will be just fine" Ivy explain as she look at the scared expression of Yaya.

--------------------------•

Yaya and Boboiboy has completed level 1-7 easily with the help of Ivy and the shield that Tiara create for both of them.

Yaya and Boboiboy has reach to the level 8 aka the hard level.

"so how can we beat these level?" Boboiboy ask looking at Ivy for an answer.

"You and Yaya just have to fight it together by using your power at the same time" Ivy say as the 5 big monster appears 10 meter Infront of them.

The fighting were goin not to well because the monster is a lot harder when it also have a laser with it but they still manage to defeat it, Yaya and Boboiboy has many scars because of the last monster in the level 10 but luckily Tiara is there to heal them and Yaya also use her dark orbit power in the level 10.

"thank God you okay!" Ivy say as she hug Yaya tightly that can make anyone faint.

"Y-yeah, can y-you let me go now" Yaya stuttering and ivy immediately release the hug as soon as she saw that Yaya were choking to death.

"look like we only have to go to our last task now" Boboiboy say as he hold Yaya hand to get her up and Yaya hold his hand back with a blush appears on her cheeks.