Prologue

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS LIKE SUICIDE, BULLYING, AND ABUSE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS, I RECOMMEND YOU TO NOT READ. THIS.

"Why are you still alive?"
"Didn't we told you to die? A mistake like you shouldn't be alive."
"Man, if you would had listened to us we wouldn't hurt you, y'know?"
"It's not our choice, it was clearly your choice if you want to get hurt again and...as it seems, you want to feel pain, right?"
"HAHA, YOU'RE WEAK, MAN, FORGET IT."

All those voices gone through the head of the young boy, who stood on his balcony, looking down with an empty face. His purple hair blew in the wind, and his hands were clinging on the balcony railing. He often stood there like that, but today it was different. It would be his last time standing like this, he knew that in advance. Today he'll do it. Today he'll be brave. The boy gulped.
'I have to do it I have to do it I don't want to live like this I have to do it..' he wispered, again and again.
He closed his eyes. A cold breeze blew through his hair.
Bullies. Ever since he could remember, he was being bullied in school. For being small, weak, quiet. They wanted his money, food. And if he didn't have it with him, they would hit him.
But if it only had been the school.
At home, the boy was abused. Stuffed in small space, explaining his height.
There wasn't any love left for him in this cruel little world.
So why staying alive?
The boy opened his eyes again. Tears made their way down his cheeks. But..he smiled. He knew that it would end now. All the suffering, the pain. Nobody could hurt him anymore, once he was gone.
''In my next life...I wanna be some sort of a leader. Then everyone will be subject to me and no one will ever be mean to me again."

And with this, he jumped.
He fell down 13 etages, screaming.
The last thing he could feel was water, ice-cold water, wrapping around his body, filling his mouth.

Then eveything turned to black.
.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so, welcome to this Saiouma fan-fiction. I hope you liked the prologue..if not, I'm unbelievable sorry!!
I only write this note here to make one thing clear. English isn't my main language.
And I suck at it, don't I? I gave my best writing this chapter, really...but it was a hard challenge.
Me and Google are close friends, so it helped me really often. But still, I hope the chapter is readable!!
Also, I hope the text makes sense...If you want to point out to my mistakes, go ahead! But..please...don't be rude. I'm..a bit sensitive to rudness..so..please do me the favour, thank you!

Also, If you need help or someone to talk to, my dm's are always open. But if you want really serous help, then I recommend you to call a hotline, or talk to someone you can trust. Please, stay safe and never give up. There are people in the world who care about you.
I care about you, too.
.
.
.
Okay, as I said, I hope you enjoyed! Stay safe, and..bye!