Chapter 1

"Kokichi!"
Arms wrapped around my body and pulled me into a thight hug.
"H-hey! How often did I tell you to not sneak up?!" I asked loud, surprised by the sudden hug. My friend giggled, and let go from me.
,,I'm sorry! It's just so..tempting surprising you with a tiny little hug, you know?" he explained, and smiled at me. I blushed. "Pf..stop making fun of me.."
He giggled again.
"I'm really sorry Kokichi!"

We both sat down on the playground-floor and talked a while about random things, just what came up on our minds.
But..suddenly..my best friend became more and more silent.
"$hûìç:~¿ is everything okay?" I asked, worried.
"You know..Kokichi..there's something I have to tell you.." he mumbled, looking down on the floor.
I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what?"
"I'm...me and my family...we're moving in a week."
My body froze. Now I starred at the floor, too. My best friend, my only friend,..$;ÛÎÇ;~..was moving. Moving away from me. I couldn't believe it. We were ten years together..it couldn't end now...
"..K-Kokichi?-"
"W-why?! Why are you doing this to me.."
It was the only sentence i could bring out. I was fighting with tears. Why him why him..
"I'm so sorry Kokichi...my uncle got a better job..I'm so sorry.."
And again, arms wrapped around me. But I wasn't happy about this hug. I started crying. Those hugs, how much I'll miss those hugs.
After I cried myself the eyes out, my best friend grabbed my shoulders and smiled sadly at me.
"Hey, don't cry! One day, I'll come back and then I'll marry you, I promise!" he said, smiled now warmly at me and held his pinky in the air.
I sniffed. "Promise?"
He nooded without hesitation.
"Promise."
Suddenly, everything turned white and-

"HE'S AWAKE!" A woman voice shouted.
I blinked. Where..where am I..?
The woman from before looked down at me. She wore a mask and behind her was a bright bright lamp, blinding me.
Was I..in an hospital? Why was I here?
"Hello, can you hear me?" The woman asked, wagging with her hand in front of my face.
I nooded, unable to speak.
She sighed facilitated. "Thanks God. I'll explain everything to you later, just rest a bit and recover yourself. In two hours I'll come looking for you again. If you need something, just call me by pressing the red little button on your desk next to your bed, yes?"
I nooded again. What happened?
I recognized a worried smile behind her mask. "Okay then. We'll see again in two hours." she said, before she disappeared.

Now it was completely silent. I was asking myself thousand questions. I couldn't remember how I got here or even why I was here. The only thing that I could remember was the weird dream I was having before waking up..It felt so real..but problaby it wasn't. I couldn't recognize the face of the person I was talking to, and I also couldn't even remember this situation at all. I was probably going crazy or something like that. 
I sat up, recognizing that my entire body was hurting. I panted.
Everything was hurting, but at least I could look around. I was in a hospital, as expected. The room I was laying in was completely white, a big window with heavy curtains let in sunbeams.
Next to me there was the desk the woman talked about and..infusions? Was I sick? Crap, why did I had to lose my memory?! Did someone hit me on the head or..?
I touched my forehead, recognizing a bandage wrapped around it. Huh?
Maybe I fell on my head? But also my arms were covered in bandages.
Hm..
I grabbed a bottle of water from the desk with the button. It was slighty painful, but I was happy when the cold water was running down my dry throat.
I decided to sleep a bit until that nurse returned. Maybe I would remember what happend to me after sleep..
I layed myself down and suddenly fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

When I woke up and sat up, I spotted the woman sat on a seat in front of my bed, looking out of the window.
When she recognized I was awake, she smiled at me. "Awake already?"
I nooded slowly.  "Y-yes...would you mind..telling me why I'm here? Somehow, I can't remember.." I asked quietly.
The nurse sighed and nooded. "I'll tell you everything, as I promised. But first, how are you feeling?"
I forced a smile. "Well..I think I was feeling better once..my whole body hurts."
To my surprise, she giggled. "As I expected..but you're lucky, boy. Luckily you didn't broke your bones or head. But..well..you got a little concussion, but happily it's only that."
I looked at her, confused. "What did even happen?"
She sighed.
"Well..four days ago you jumped from your balcony into a Lake. A passant heard your screaming and impact, so they fished you out of the deep water, and called the ambulance immediately."

I didn't know if I have should been happy or sad, I only knew that I suddenly remembered everything. The day I was standing on the balcony, jumping, jumping with hope for a new life. I knew that I would land into a lake, but I never thought that this lake would be so deep...
And that there would be a person who saved me.
I gulped. I could already hear my classmates whispering about me..
"Not even god wants him. He's such a failure."
I started panting. No..I couldn't let this happen...I couldn't-
"Sir? Is everything okay?"
I started up. "Y-yeah..It's just.. shocking.." I mumbled.
The nurse nooded understandably.
"We'll keep you two weeks. Rest and clear your mind in that time."
"Okay. Thank you..for telling me."
She smiled warmly at me. "No problem. Oh, a few things before I go: I will go check on you everyday. And: As of tomorrow we will send you someone you can talk to. Maybe you can tell him why you wanted..to do it."
I nooded.
"Hmm.." The nurse was thinking. "Oh! Yeah, I begged the person who saved you to leave their address. Maybe you want to visit them and say thank you. Here."
She gave me a tiny little piece of paper.
"Oh- thank you.."
I turned the little piece of paper between my fingers.
"Okay then, that's everything I had to say. Again, push the button if you need me. Dinner is ready in 3 hours. Until then you can rest."
I nooded in agreement. "Thank you."
The woman took a last worried look at me. "Well then; we'll see each other again tomorrow!" And with thus, she left.

I was alone again. With my thoughts, my pain, this tiny little paper. I'll worry later about the address on it.
I sighed.
I was so helpess. I don't want to go back to school..
I layed myself down and before I knew, I fell into a deep sleep.

(Image: https://pin.it/iztCfKG)