A Fresh New Day

It was always an ordinary day.

Well ofcourse it is y/n knows that.

Its not like they're expecting something to happen that could change their life.

Besides having a vivid dream of a certain couple.

Its something y/n find quite normal somehow

But to the topic about expecting something to happen to their life, its primarily because about something to be more youthful,besides staying indoor, and watch, and read certain things that took their interest in the internet.

Sure they has friends but they don't have the same interest as they have

Yachi likes drawing and has a certain interest in the so called sports that is named volleyball.

What caught y/n's interest was yachi never looked like she liked volleyball well atleast not until recently they found out.

Nishinoya like volleyball too well its no wonder cause nishinoya was known in chidorimiya as the best libero.

And lastly tanaka

Tanaka also likes volleyball y/n met them through nishinoya and they were classmates so it wasnt surprising that they became friends.

Y/n gets asked to go out and hangout outside with nishinoya and tanaka but mostly they decline.

They dont have the same interest was an excuse y/n mostly came up with and would most likely just stay in the bed to watch and read.

Well they wished that they also find something that would pull her away from amazement.
Something that had happen to yachi.
They dont really get the optimistic about what they three have in common.

Volleyball.

They hope that they also find a certain interest.
And actually hope its volleyball to stay close with the three of them.

Y/n's POV

'Yachi has a club now' y/n taught as they doodle stuff on their notebook.

Its not surprised cause y/n still doesnt have a club to join

They tried the cooking club but they would often cut their fingers accidentally it concerned the other members that they had to kick them out primarily for their safety.

'i wanna see yachi..' as y/n became gloomy forgetting nishinoya and tanaka exist. They think that the volleyball team snatched yachi away from them.

'should i?' Y/n paused.

'should i crash inside the volleyball practice?' y/n taught as she packed their stuff away ' its fine right? Ill just say that i took interest in volleyball' y/n taught as they nodded their head agreeing to the statement they have taught themself.

"Well theres no backing away from it now" y/n mumbled as they carried their stuff and walk towards the door through the corridor.

"Wait what gym number was it the boys volleyball gym?"

Yachi's POV

"Hitoka chan if you want to ask questions just ask me alright" the beautiful senpai said.

"Y-YES" as i clenched my fist together.

"Ill do my best senpai " i bowed down caused i respected senpai.

'kiyoko senpai is really pretty' i taught as my cheeks heated up a bit.

"Haha its ok hitoka chan" kiyoko said as she laughed because of me.

'but what about y/n? They havent joined any club yet' i taught after i had my breathe taken away by the laughed kiyoko gave me.
'wouldnt they appreciates kiyoko senpai's beauty too! But i should ask if they would allow a manager' i nodded my head slightly.

"Kiyoko senpai i have a question" yachi spoke up ' I SAID IT I SAID IT I HAD THE GUTSJRH' as yachi panicked and also celebrated inside her mind.

"Hm? What is it" kiyoko asked as she continue observing the boys practicing volleyball.

".can.. someone else join the team?" Yachi said while fidgeting with her fingers to calm her nerves.

"As a player,coach, or as a manager?" Kiyoko pointed out.

"To more uuh specific as a manager i guess?" Yachi said quite uncertain.

"Well i guess if they don't havea club yet" kiyoko said as she writes notes.

"R-really" yachi asked quite surprised that it was possible.

"Then can a senpai of mine-" was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"EXCUSE ME BUT IS THIS THE BOYS VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!" a shout was heard from someone that was quite familiar.

"EH Y/N!!/Y/N SENPAI!!" the three shouted surprised to see their friend standing at the door.

"HAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACES!!" y/n said as they started to hold their stomach while pointing at them shaking.

"Uh may i ask who are you?" Daichi asked as the person that was at the door was not familiar nor is someone that is part of the team.

"Sorry sorry i just came to check on yachi. Well add nishinoya and tanaka on the list. Im l/n y/n at your service!" Y/n said as they held their hands out for a handshake.

"Sawamura daichi" daichi took y/n's handshake as a nice to meet you.

"Nice to meet you, mind if i crash your guys practice?" Y/n said straight to the point on why they were there.

"I suppose not since your ready here its quite rude to send you back" daichi said while he looked around the gym and saw the team standing rather then practicing.

They were quite curious on who the person was at the door.

"Well i wouldn't want to go in without knowing people's names you know or should i make a nickname for you" y/n said as they smiles towards the team so mockingly.

"Chop chop i dont have all day boys volleyball team"