Ch. 2 : The first day.

/ LMAO I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE PHOTO, I NEEDED TO SHARE! feel free to relate the pictures I put in the beginning as a reference of what happens in the chapter. sometimes I will even put references, like a lot of them, to help you feel the atmosphere! sorry for the disturbance, have a good reading <3 \

*´`。*゚+ *.✧

right before the gates stood the h/c girl, gazing absentmindedly at the people going in and out. she was scared to go in, to be introduced to the class, to start a conversation. everything new freaked her out.

at the same time Saiki, who reached the school before her, was already going in the building. he was still shaken up, but not as much. looking at the situation with a calm mind, he concluded that even if it's strange, that shouldn't make him go feral. in the end, Kusuo was back to normal in no time, for now.

~

«I did it. the first step is made!».

y/n already walked down the corridors, trying to find her new classroom. after walking in a small circle around the school gates for several minutes, the teenage girl decided to come in.

how bad can the day go? the worst thing that could happen is her drowning in the toilet or falling off the window, so there's nothing to worry about except that.

finding a bunch of confidence in herself the h/c girl stood before class «2 - ᯾».

«here I come!».

knocking slightly, just enough to announce her presence, y/n twisted the doorknob and stepped in. the teacher stood right before the class. the girl quickly bowed.

"hello, you finally came. come in and inroduce yourself to the class," the teacher was a woman in her thirties, but with a very beautiful statue and a kind voice. l/n went up to the front and turned her face to the class. everyone stared at her with different expressions on their faces, making y/n's stomach crunch up in anxiety.

but in reality, she had nothing to worry about. Saiki knew that better than everyone, although he didn't have a clue about her being anxious.

seeing y/n step in the classroom, he almost choked. is this the universe's another crazy joke for him? it seems so. but he wasn't going to let this affect him, not even in the slightest. his normal life will continue to be normal, despite everything. the pinkette was determined.

«whaaat?! a foreigner? a transfer student from a foreign country?! that's a dream come true!».

Kusuo didn't understand the thrill of having a foreign student in the class (like always), but apparently all of the students in the class were excited as hell. all he could think about was that she could bring him a lot of unnecessary attention, which was just plain annoying.

«she's so beautiful! like really REALLY BEAUTIFUL WHAT TH- ».

yeah, he wasn't going to listen to that till the end. the boys were all going feral and almost everyone compared her to Teruhashi, collectively agreeing that being a foreigner made her more shining. the thoughts though made Saiki suddenly snap his eyes up, staring at the girl with complete shock.

«what is going on? the x-ray vision isn't working on her?!».

exactly, it wasn't. the pinkette was staring intensely for 10 seconds straight and still nothing happened. all he saw was her uniform, face, legs, shoes, hands, but not her bones, organs, muscles and etc. it was fabulous. Kusuo couldn't help but think that she's beautiful. catching himself on that thought though, he blinked repeatedly and shook it off.