Ch. 6 : Decisions.

*´`。*゚+ *.✧

y/n got home that day feeling things she never felt before. it felt good, nevertheless, as experiencing new emotions was something the girl always loved. and the point of her trying hard to improve her social skills was exactly that: changing her reality towards the better.

so now, knowing she made accomplices with many of her classmates, and even walked home with some, y/n felt like she was floating.

kaidou was a sweet boy: he talked with her casually, making the girl feel comfortable talking in a completely new company, on a language she didn't really use much before. she appreciated his company and even exchanged numbers with him.
so now, it was time to bear the fruits of her determination: the said girl received a message from the light-blue haired boy himself.

Kaidou Shun: « hey :) are you asleep yet? ».

y/n did not know how to feel: it was a new experience for her to receive a message from a Japanese person, so now she froze, puzzled at how she should feel. although, the uneasiness gave turn to a warm, fuzzy feeling in her chest quite quickly, replacing her anxiety with excitement.

« hi! fortunately, I'm not. did you need something? ».

Kaidou Shun: « no. I was just wondering if you got home safely. »

y/n did not know what to answer now. she felt pretty awkward, because such a message was similar to those she heard male leads say to their beloved ones. so she was glad to see Shun's next message:

Kaidou Shun: « AAAAA. sorry, that sounded weird. I was just bored… »

« haha, no worries. »

after that, the two teenagers continued talking for quite a while. y/n felt good knowing that she could handle talking to a person this long.
and Kaidou, well… he got rid of his anxieties by texting first and felt extremely lucky to talk to a girl this long. the boy felt like he transformed into another person wholly, having experienced this for the first time.

at the same time, Saiki Kusuo tore himself apart from the inside. his parents were utterly confused, seeing as their always calm and collected son was so angry that there was a shift in the atmosphere in the house. Mrs. Saiki could swore that the temperature in the house dropped considerably.

but the pink haired boy now knew that he can not live like he used to until he finds out what is wrong with y/n l/n. because from the moment that girl appeared, he can not live normally anymore.

so Kusuo promised to himself to do everything he could to return the blissful calmness without annoying disturbances lurking around, even if it meant getting closer to his new classmate.

fortunately, the universe supported that idea. or did it?

~

the following week passed in a blink of an eye. y/n got close to her new group of friends, the same way everyone warmed up to her.

it was still a wonder to y/n how Saiki just hang around somewhere in there, not saying a sentence, but still stayed in the group, with everyone more than happy to interact with him. she finally decided for herself that he was just of a different breed, and an exception, but the tingling feeling of interest, the need to get closer, still bubbled inside of the girl, although she knew that with her current amount of social battery and skills, that would be extremely hard, if not impossible.

Kusuo, on the other hand, was thinking out ways to get closer to y/n with a devoted passion. while at first he wanted to find out everything by just observing, that method proved useless after a week of trials. the boy discovered that no amount of watching the girl's daily life helps him find out why he can't read her mind or see through her. all the pink haired boy saw was a normal routine of a teenage girl, not an agent or a superhero of some sort. the idea of her being narrow minded faded long ago, too, so he decided that it would be best to get closer to the strange girl and try to find some abnormalities from a closer distance.

now another problem arose: how should Saiki do that? fortunately for him, universe provided a golden opportunity, just for the pair - the group project.

~

hey! care to share your thoughts? I welcome any kind of interaction, so don't feel uncomfortable <3