Polit

Clarke's POV

We entered our new building I would not call this a home or my house because it felt like anything but that and I ran upstairs to find the biggest room. When my mom had informed me of the move I was anything but pleased and wanted to just throw everything around. She feels that I need a change and I need to get my act straight.

I finally found the master bedroom and to my liking, as any it had its only personal bathroom. I mean all the 4 rooms had their own bathroom but mine was definitely the biggest. I could hear my mother and my sister Madi downstairs talking and putting boxes down.

"Clarke why don't you come and help us with some of the boxes" I heard my mum from downstairs. I put my phone down on the mattress and headed downstairs and to the car. My mom had a company come in and decorate the whole house plus the guest bedroom and leave the 3 bedrooms open for us to decorate them ourselves.

I started school at Truikru high in less than 4 days and to be honest I was not excited. I hated having to meet new people and start all over again. Well I wasn't completely alone since my sister Madi just started high school and I was in my senior year.

What I've been told is Truikru was known for throwing the best parties and having the hottest dudes and chicks because why only have one option around. In my option, something good could come out of this. My mom was always at work so she wouldn't mind as long as I told her when and with whom I would be coming home.

At my old school, I was known as a party princess. I was at every party of the year and I was always the one to hold her liquor the longest tho there was one incident that caused me to...

"Clarke me and Madi are headed out to grab something to eat want anything" by now my room was almost finished I had one box left in the middle of the room and a few jackets to hang up.

"Can we have something Chinese" I shouted back before I heard the door shut.

Lexa's POV

My mom and brother Aiden have gone to the shop and I had just gotten back from my run. I was getting ready for a shower when I got a call from my cousin.

Lincoln: Hey ass

Lexa: he linc what's up

Lincoln: So I got in I told you I just wanted to know what you think I should bring since you have been at the school longer than I have.

Lexa: A box of condoms

Lincoln: Seriously lex...I don't wanna get thrown out of yet another school.

Lexa: yeah, sorry I get it but I don't know the usual and I wasn't joking about that box. You won't want to get stuck with a responsibility.

Lincoln: You are no help and is that what we are going to call it.

Lexa: I mean you and your STD or STI could become great friends all up to you. My pleasure for being the best help you have ever had that will cost you, however. I think I hear my mom and Aiden I gotta bounce. See ya at school.

And before I could say anything he put down the phone. That's Lincoln for you, he seemed very harsh but in reality, he was just a big baby and he was softy almost like a teddy bear.

I headed downstairs to see Aiden drawing a picture and my mom putting things away in the fridge. "Hey mum," I said as I walked over to where Aiden sat.

"Hey, help me," she said pointing to the bags of food on the counter. After I helped my mum I went upstairs to finish my holiday homework and then went back down for dinner, after that we watched a movie together and I went to bed.

Our school had a blog boring I know right and what made it so great was it was run by the teachers. They would inform us of work that needed to be done and things like that on there naturally everyone pretends not to read the blog but when interesting things like that pop-up.

Miss White, so I have good news for all you tree lovers we have 3 brand new students in the school and I am not talking about a junior new I am talking out of this country new. All I know is two are in their senior year and one in their junior year, one boy two girls. Anyway, miss Nila said to not forget about all of your holiday homework she will be checking, and for all our football players couch Rider said to best be in good shape he is not taking it easy on any of you little athletes. Ps holiday is over in 2 days love your favorite pe teacher.

News like that. Miss White always informs us of the most recent events happening at school and basically keeps the gossip going. After watching another episode of The real housewives I went and took a shower and then went to bed. I had a feeling that the next week of school would be interesting and tomorrow would be fun.

******************************************************

Sorry for such a short chapter... take this as an introduction chapter. The next one will definitely be longer don't worry.

Comment how you like the book so far and if you would please vote.