So it's princess

"Bell I thought you at a date"

"Was but got an opportunity to hang with this princess was better instead" Bellamy said while pulling me closer to his side which I just returned with a side eye.

As I did before I removed his arm from around my waist. "Sure" I simply replyed taking a seat closest to me which happens to be right opposite Lexa.

"Aww don't be like that princess they were just looking out for you" Bellamy said as he sat beside me. Really what is it with these dudes that can't take a hint.

As he went down I jumped back up and moved towards the exit "It was lovely meet...well seeing you all but this must be one of the most boring parties I have ever attended and that saying a lot coming from me" and with that I was gone.

I wanted to stay longer, every bone in body wanted to and for reasons I will never understand but I just couldn't this brought back too many memories of that night. The night we all went to the dock...no we will not go down that rabbit whole again.

I left the party that night, that and one other was the only parties that I had ever in my entire life not enjoyed.

"Things escalated too quickly and thing let to another, I promise they probably didn't even see him" I pleased with Damion

"I am sorry Clarke I have to call it in and I have to blame who is responsible even if you say it wasn't true"

Memories flooded back from that night, the night that I wished I had never been to a party, the night I would have preferred staying at home with my dad the night my life changed....forever.

Lexas Pov

"Wait I know her" Lincoln said randomly as he reaporched the group. "That's Clarke she went to my old school, damn what a small world" by now everyone's eye were on Lincoln including the scrum bag Bellamy, I mean I couldn't blame him. I don't know why I felt the need to be protective over this girl but I did, it's as if it were my little brother Aiden, I need to keep her safe, knowing what she did and where she went.

"So aren't you gonna tell us scrum" Raven said as Lincoln took a seat on the couch beside Bellamy.

"All I could say not my story to tell, thats for Clarke to tell if she wants it carried on with her. By my guess her mother has the same idea mine did after that night and better it be so because she would have stayed she would be the first suspect"

"Did you guys kill someone" Raven asked almost jumping off of Anya's lap

"No unfortunately I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, in fact most of us were. All I can say Clarke over there otherwise known as party princess got the worst of it and she hadn't even been drinking that night, not to mention what happened after the party. I don't think Clarke could ever forgive herself for being there that night." Lincoln said as it looks as though Raven could faint right then and there.

"No way she is the infamous Party princess from Skykru"  Raven said standing up almost jumping.

"She is, I have known Clarke since first grade she is practically legendary" Lincoln replyed nocahlant

"Hold up who and what is a party princess and why should we care if this Clarke girl is one" Octavia came in and sat on the ground infront of Lincoln, in my opinion she was just jealous of Lincoln talking like that about Clarke. In the short time that Tavia and Lincoln has met I have notice Tavia keeping a close eye on him and almost protective when he talks or looks in another girls direction.

"A party princess or thee party princess is a term given to the most coolest, creative, energetic, fun, jokie, amazbolls on the planet. They are not only the life of the party they are the party, these people are usually down for anything and make you second guess yourself, wherether that be your outfit, or hair do or your alcohol choice for the night.They are so influencial that they determine your life, okay maybe that's a tad dramatic. But they are where its at and to be invited let along get one to come to your party is such an honer." Raven said almost screaming.

"Yeah basically what Raven said however you must the badest, coolest, funniest person alive not to mention the years of experience and attending parties. I wonder why Clarke hadn't invited her group of friends, they knew how to throw a cool party and just knew who to invite to have the party running smoothly" Lincoln said taking his drink and chugging it down his throat.

"She didn't invite them because they had a party to go to all across town by Skykru, I bet you that's where Clarke is headed." Bellamy said standing from his seat facing the door turning back only to say "well are you guys coming" and with that everyone jumped up headed for the exit and somehow I found myself driving a group of us there.

"Do you really think it's way cooler than ours" Raven said changing the music to Megan thee Stallion.

"What's cooler" I said putting the volume down.

"Their everything, you know on Blogsta they post they party's and it's the wildest, craziest and most fun place to be."

"Raven are you sure it's that cool, I mean we post our party and James always makes them look cool as shit but in reality it's pretty boring if you ask me" I said turning into the town behind Bellamy.

"I am sure of it more than sure I am positively positive that it's the best not only if the Blogsta controlled by an unknown user which by the way the kids at the school don't even know who it is but also they post the realist, wholesome content ever." Raven said looking as though she was about to die.

Turing into the street, the house was on a hill and the party could be heard from drown the street. But that was not the house we stopped at Bellamy drove on past the house on an off road road and we drove for about another 5 km before a small cabin flickering lights appeared out of the blue.

Bellamy parked about 1km walk from the cabin due to the trees in the way and they all started getting out and head to two girls standing in front of what seemed to be the entrance.

Just for reference here is an idea of how the place looked

"Hi my name is Brady and that girl over there kissing Bell bear is Luna" Bell bear okay so this is definitely Bellamy's people but what I can't understand how someone like Clarke gets involved here. I mean I don't know her but it just doesn't make sense to me.

"Urrr...don't call him that it makes it seem like he is young and then I feel old and then you know...anywho I we actually waiting on a friend of ours to arrive with the goods and then pop inside you guys can head in if you want or wait out here with us" the girl Luna said almost too cocky.