First day

Clarke's POV

My first day and I am already late for school. The last two days went by faster than expected. "Clarke if you are not down in the next 5minutes I am going to..." with that I hopped over the railing of the stairs and met a very angry mother with a couldn't be fazed sister.

"Sorry my alarm didn't go off as planned" we got in the car and mom drove off and to our new school. If anything I wanted to be back home with my friends not starting a whole new school with only one year to go.

I was waiting in the office for mom to finish the last bit of paperwork when a particular brunette caught my eye I only saw her for a brief moment before she disappeared but that was enough to see her and god did her side profile look stunning, maybe this school wouldn't be so bad after all.

Being new in school is like being a piece of meat all the boys want you and all the other girls judge you. I was standing by my locker trying to get rid of this boy named Atom. "Atom leave the girl alone she is not interested in you dude"

With that, the boy left and another just took his place. "Hey I am Finn Collins and you must be new"

"Oh my what could have ever given you the impression or the idea as to such a thing," I said with a slight smile

"I don't know you tell me and it is rude not to tell someone your name after they told you their name." I turned around with a smile and walked to my next class. If anything seeing somebody was the last thing I want to do this year.

My first class was English and as expected I had a fat bold sir who probably only did stories on White rich perverted men that got excused because of their race. Walking into the class I could feel all eyes on me, I mean they did not even make it su
shuttle that they were looking at me.

"Ah! you must be Miss Griffin from..." I hated introducing myself especially since I had not wanted to be here.

"It's Clarke and I will just have a seat back there," I said walking to the back as I heard the class make 'Oooo' sounds.

"Miss Griffin I know you are new and at your previous school that might have been okay but here at Truikru high we have the utmost respect for our teachers so if you..."

"And what makes you think that"

"Makes me think what" I could see that he was starting to get pissed by his ears turning red

"First that was allowed by my previous school and second that I don't have respect because I can assure you I have more respect than your boss will ever have towards you.' And with that, I could see him fuming.

"Leave my class and head to the office ...NOW" I got up off the seat I had taken and had a smug expression on my face

"It's fine I did not want to learn about your perverted ancestors anyway and by the way, since I am so new to how a school works I might have forgotten what the office looks like" with that, I had exited the class and walked to the nearest bathroom with the sounds of the kids chatting amongst themselves. I needed a smoke.

Not to long after entering the bathroom the bell had gone off. And then the speaker Everyone report to the hall for assembly. Great if there was one thing I hated more than anything was sitting in a god forsaken assembly. I made my way to the back of the school jumping over the fence and headed home. My mom was working late so I had no care in the world and so she wouldn't see what I would be hopping through my window. Another reason for taken the room l did was that it has this vine at the balcony displayed using an old ladder which looked considerably in good shape.

I also wanted to get done, I had heard through the grate vine that there was going to be a seniors party and some Finn collens had already put my name on the list. Let's be honest even if he hadn't I would of found a way to get in the party.

School would be over by now however Madi was not home because she said something along the line of "unlike you Clarke I want to make memories here so I signed up for basketball" so something like that.

Anyway I had ordered pizza for madi when she got home and then headed straight up stairs to get ready. First impressions last after all. The party officially starts at 8pm and ends at 3am but I love to be fashionably late. So I took my time in the shower and then later when I got out I curled my hair, applied my make up very subtle because I hate wearing a lot of makeup and got dressed. I had told maddi that I had a massive headache and took a pain tablet and went to sleep so even she wouldn't be looking for me...

The outfit Clarke wore

The outfit Clarke wore.- it is a white short cut dress that is body fitted with strap heals.

And I was off to the party I had not taken my car because I knew I would be drinking and that would be just irresponsible of me plus if I crash that car how would I escape one day. I called up an Uber around 8:45 and we were off to this so called party, well I will be the judge of that.

Now is the time to have some fun...
........................................................................

Thanks for reading 📖 hope you enjoyed feel free to comment unless you have something negative to say tho your constrictive criticism is appreciated 😊.