𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

AMORY J. NORTON WASN'T LIKE MOST PEOPLE IN SHADYSIDE. Perhaps, not everyone in Shadyside was like how the Sunnyvaler's though of them. 'The Shittyside' is what they called those  Shadysiders. Another name was 'The Cursed town'. All because of the tales of Sarah Fier.

But Amory never listened to that bullshit. She never cared for what those Sunnyvaler's said about her town. For all she ever cared from them were them calling her a gay witch. Especially around other people who didn't know anything about her. She just hated it. Because now everyone would take upon themselves to bully her for being a f*ggot.

Nobody knew much about Amory though, like she said. All they knew was that she was a gay witch because "she's a Shadysider and she likes girls." But the truth was never revealed. Simply because when Amory was by herself, she felt free to act who she was.

Amory always kept her personal secrets to herself. Like how her Dad hated her for being lesbian, how her Mom left her and her siblings because of her Father never really giving his care to his family. Yeah, so much for being a great family right?

Only one person knew the real Amory though, and that person was---

Ziggy Berman.

Amory had been friends with Ziggy since the 4th grade. They both had shared their biggest secrets. Except the newest one. Amory had occured feelings for Ziggy once they started taking their friendship serious. Their friendship started just by a sarcastic joke they both had made in the 4th grade.

That was one thing Ziggy Berman and Amory Norton had in common. Another thing they had in common was not liking Ziggy's older sister. The perfect little angel that needs to have everything situated. She had a perfect boyfriend, perfect classes. Everything. Perfect. But deep inside Cindy Berman was something she forgot about herself. Like she needed to forget the old her and be the new "perfect sister and girlfriend" that she was always meant to be.

Besides that, Amory was in love with Ziggy. I mean, who wouldn't be? She was practically the best girl you could ever have. Especially her shiny ginger hair? Amory loved her hair. It was so pretty that if she could, she would grab a fist load of  Ziggy's hair and bury her face into it. But she knew that would be too weird and would make her look already weirder than being weird because of her being a "Shadysider". I know, confusing.

Besides the point, Amory knew who she was. A sarcastic, curious gay girl who was supposedly weird because she was from the shitty town called 'Shadyside'.

But just because she was weird, that wouldn't mean Ziggy wouldn't still like her, right? I mean, Ziggy is from Shadyside so that considers her a weirdo too...

Am I right?

⊱◖◌◗⊰

mercury speaks !
so yes, this is prologue of
what Amory is like.
i hope you like it !
i will be making
the next chapter.
i can't
hold my promises
when i tell you
when the next chapter
comes out
but you'll see it, hopefully !

until then, i hope you
enjoy this little
intro about amory ! 

enjoy.