𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?

AMORY AND ZIGGY FOUND THEMSELVES standing next to each other in a group full of Sunnyvalers

AMORY AND ZIGGY FOUND THEMSELVES standing next to each other in a group full of Sunnyvalers. Amory listened to Sheila's story of the bullshit that had just happened. "I went back to my cabin, the door was open. The next thing I knew, all my money was gone."

"What money? That shit was only ten bucks." Amory muttered as Sheila looked towards her and continued. "-And Ziggy was just sprinting away with Amory." Sheila snitched. The moment she brought up them running away, Ziggy had a whole fit.

"Because you were chasing us. You were also at our window swearing at us like a little ass Sunnyvaler you are." It was now Ziggy's turn to bring up her half of the story. Amory glared daggers at Sheila as if she was about to start a fight that wouldn't end too well.

Until Counselor Kurt stopped that. "Ziggy! You talk when I tell you to talk." He stopped swinging his whistle in his hand and stared at both Shadysiders in front of him.

"Did you see them take it?" Nick spoke up now which pissed Amory off when he said 'them'.

"Oh my gosh, Like I said--" Amory tried but Kurt whistled, hushing her up quickly as she rolled her eyes.

"Everyone did." Will looks to the both of the outcasts who were in a straight line, shoulder to shoulder with stupid Sunnyvalers.

"Everyone." The rest copied as Kurt slipped the chain that holds the whistle piece up onto his neck and blows it. "Alright. Well that's it Berman. Five strikes. You're out. You too Norton, you're as bad as the other faggot."

Amory digs in her pocket and pulls her hand out to reveal a middle finger being stick up. "Here's the attention you Shadysiders wanted." Amory then turns around and begins to walk away but before she could get far from the dramatic scene, Ziggy grabs her forearm softly, making sure not to grab ahold of her arm that hard she flips off and gets even more angry.

Ziggy pulled Amory back next to her and before she could say something, Kurt had interrupted. "Did you not hear what I said? You're both out? Five strikes?"

"We're out? They just tried to murder us!" Ziggy gestures towards the other Shadysiders that were standing side by side. "Yeah. And I'll deal with them." Amory scoffs.

"But first, you two get back to camp, call mommy and daddy cause you're both done at Nightwing." Kurt finished as Amory was about to storm up to him but Ziggy held her back.

"We--I didn't do it." Ziggy fixes her sentence, careful not to bring Amory into this.

"Oh yeah? Like you didn't set the camp flag on fire?" Kurt restarts.

"Or let out the camp rabbits? Or graffiti the outhouse stalls?" He continues.

"Everybody graffiti's the outhouse stalls." Amory glares at Kurt while wincing at him.