𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞?

NORTON AND BERMAN WALKED INTO THE small rusted brown cabin that was similar to all the other cabins at Camp Nightwing

NORTON AND BERMAN WALKED INTO THE small rusted brown cabin that was similar to all the other cabins at Camp Nightwing. "Nurse Lane. Hello?" Ziggy called.

"Me and Amory are in trouble again. Help." Ziggy continues as she closes the door behind her, Amory coming beside her. "Nurse Lane, come on. We could die any minute now."

"Nurse Lane?" Ziggy calls again but there was just silence between Ziggy and Amory. "Nurse Lane..." Ziggy pushes open a door and the door reveals a random book that they both hesitated over to touch. Soon, Ziggy walks to the book and slides it to her, starting to take observations of what's in the book. She spots a black and white picture of Ruby Lane.

It then hit her that someone had been studying this 'Sarah Fier' shit. She looks to the right and it says 'Serena Fier.' Who the hell is Serena? I only know Sarah. Amory thought.

"What do you two think you're doing?" The two girls jump back as they caught Nurse Lane standing in the frame of the door. "Oh my, God! Nurse Lane. You scared the shit out of us." Ziggy inhales deeply as Amory placed the palm of her arm onto her chest, showing her soft coco skin instead of her palm. Amory looks down at her hand, feeling a certain someone interacting with it. It was Ziggy's.

She had held Amory back in case someone came in here to hurt them both. "Are you okay?" Ziggy questions due to Nurse Lane looking very pale and unhealthy. Nurse Lane sniffs then shook her head, looking as if she was going to answer her question.

"I am. Oh my goodness." She responds but when Ziggy lifts her right arm to pull her hair out of her face--basically moving it to the back--Nurse Lane caught her bruise and shocked as ever, sighed.

"Ziggy. Ziggy. Ziggy." She repeated. Amory showed her burn as well. "Oh..Amory....what did we do now?"

The two campers and one Nurse sat in a room with beds for kids to rest and get better. Nurse Lane had implied her nursing care for Amory already. By now, she was finishing up Ziggy's arm.

"Okay, so you both are gonna apply this once a day for three days. Okay? It's going to protect the infection." She assures them and they both nod. She opens up the lid to the creamy clear helper--or healer; protector. You name it.

All of a sudden, Amory lifted her head up, "Nurse Lane..? Uh-- who is Serena Fier?" She questioned.
Nurse Lane then directed her eyes towards Amory and immediately gulped. It seemed like Nurse Lane knew more about the history of the Fiers than any one else did.

Everyone else believed that Sarah Fier was just a witch who cursed a town with the grip of her chopped hand.. But no, the truth was not that. Amory knew that the truth was not that. So she needed to know the actual truth.

Nurse Lane then decided explaining who Serena Fier was and that she was the youngest sibling of Sarah Fier and her brother. She then also explained that she was in love with the pastors daughter but got hanged with her older sister for doing something beyond their sins. Amory hated that though, they didn't deserve to die just for being lesbian...