𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚

AMORY WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT she would say something like this, but nurse lane looked super sick and possessed

AMORY WOULD'VE NEVER THOUGHT she would say something like this, but nurse lane looked super sick and possessed...by the look of her sick, paled and "decomposed" face, and the sweat coming off of her skin just showed something was wrong with her.

And usually, Amory wasn't a good guesser, but when it comes to watching so many horror movies or reading horror novels, you can just solve a mystery in a blank second.

As Amory was thinking about the situation with Cindy, Nurse Lane, and Tommy, Ziggy was just standing by the tree close to the incident — where she was bombarded by Sheila and her dumb crew. Amory immediately noticed but didn't join in, instead, she stood by the infirmary cabin as she eavesdropped on the short conversation Sheila decided to bring to Ziggy.

She tuned in to hear what exactly Sheila was saying to Ziggy.

"Hey witch. So..sorry. I know you and the other witch were super close with Nurse Psycho. I guess you guys can visit her in jail now." Sheila fired at her and just as Ziggy was going to say something, Amory came into the conversation.

"Fuck off, Sheila." She stood in front of Ziggy, defending her. Sheila had a look of anger and disgust crossing her face.

When Sheila tried to approach them closer, Amory pushed her back, making Sheila stumble upon her goons behind her. Amory glared daggers back at Sheila as Sheila stood up, her eyebrows furrowing and her face expression could show that she was very enraging.

"By the way.." Sheila smirked, "you might want to check both of your stuff. Especially you, redhead. I think there was an accident in cabin five." She announced — which made both Ziggy and Amory glance at each other with widened eyes.

Ziggy trots off instantly in a rapid pace, Amory following right after her. They then start running off to their cabins, ignoring Sheila's remarks.

⊱◖◌◗⊰

mercury finally speaks !
yo , i know y'all
have been waiting
for a long
long
longgg
ass time.
but you've
finally got
an update
and most
likely gonna
have another
update pretty
soon, unless
something gets
in my way
like always!

also, hru guys
doing today
or tonight? 💕

QOD: what books do you want
me to update? i currently have a lot of books in progress and also ready to be updated, but im in the middle of getting ready for the end of the school year + i also have more exams to complete tmrw and wednesday
and then that's it — but that doesn't mean school is over for me unfortunately. BUT ALMOST!

also, are you guys excited for s4 of stranger things?? if so, what do you think will happen or what's your theories & what are you most excited to see in s4?

that's all for now lovelies! ill see you in the next chapter of this book or other books i have in progress! ❤️