𝐢. 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

AMORY NORTON SAT ON HER BED IN A SHARED CABIN with some known Shadysiders

AMORY NORTON SAT ON HER BED IN A SHARED CABIN with some known Shadysiders. Beside her bed were cleaning supplies and a few drying products. She had been scrubbing off red spray paint that said "Gay witch" and "Shittyside faggot" and "Killer" for the past 2-3 hours now. It was really becoming aggravating. This wasn't her job. And she shouldn't be the one doing it either.

She knew who exactly was doing this though. Sheila and her little Sunny-of-a bitch-vale group. They hated her and Ziggy Berman, technically every Shadysider. But it was unnecessary to even go into their cabin and spray cruel words. Honestly, they just hated Shadyside because they were the type of town to be cursed by Sarah Fier. Stupid, I know.

Amory groans and anger rises inside of her. She didn't want to spend all day doing this cleaning shit. Not because of some Sunnyvaler hating on Shadysiders.

Amory threw the soaked up sponge into the bowl that had now turned into dirty water due to the crusty corners upon the window she was cleaning and dusty prints that were marked on the walls she was also cleaning. This place is a shithole. She thought to herself. But she was telling the truth.

I mean, it was an old camp. Nightwing camp had been here way before any of the new campers and workers were born. Explains a lot why it's so racked up now.

Amory gives up and has a frustrated sigh come from her nostrils. She grimaced as she smelled the dirty room that was contaminated by Sunnyvaler girls. Amory had enough of it. She stood to her ground and fixed the buttons on her red cashmere tank top that had 5 letters in white bold paint.

HAPPY. That's something Amory Norton wasn't. She wasn't happy. She wasn't really as sad as she use to be either. She was just in the middle. Sappy is what they would call her.

As Amory grabbed for the cabin door, someone interrupted her entrance to the outside. The person slams the door right open, knocking Amory down in the moment of their entrance. Red fiery hair--or ginger hair enters the cabin room as she rushes inside as quickly as possible.

Ziggy. Amory thought to herself. As Amory pulled herself up, she was met with ocean-teal eyes. Ziggy stood in front of her as if she was going to bombard her with questions.

"H-hey uh, Mory..can you hide this?" Ziggy pulls out $10 and before Amory could answer Ziggy's question, they both jerked their heads to the right windows where Ziggy slept. Someone was banging on the windows screaming at them with furious anger.

Sheila. Amory and Ziggy thought the same thing when they heard "You fucking bitch witch! Give me my money!" She was practically a psycho right now.

No---not right now, all the time. Ziggy grabs Amory's wrist as soon as possible and yanks the door open, running into the woods along with Amory.