28.

Thankfully, Dani's finally calmed down and is now slow dancing with Christian who is basically holding her up while she naps on his shoulder

She really went over and above what I had imagined a school dance to be but it is devine. White twinkling fairy lights drape the ceiling above us, fake trees are scattered around the room covered in fairy lights that remind me of weeping willows, both coating us all in a romantic glow while all the other decorations are varying shades of blue and silver. She arranged for a blue neon sign that reads 'winter wonderland' set against grey, green foliage that looks to be snowed on for people to take photos of themselves.

I made sure to get a photos with everyone because Stacey would have heart failure if I didn't have any memorabilia from tonight. I thought Elijah might be hard to convince to take a few photos together but I had to drag him away from the props! Don't even get me started on Mica. Between the two of them, they were giving me posing tips!

Talking about Elijah, he is looking mighty fine tonight in his black on black attire and tie that matches my outfit, so cute, but I have a new issue now that Dani is back to her usual self. As much as it was cute at the beginning of the night, Elijah hasn't left my side. He even waited for me outside the girls bathroom when I finally peeled myself away from the dancefloor to go relieve myself of the one too many tropical punches I had downed.

He's also being extremely touchy tonight. His hand is always on me in some way. On the small of my back, resting on my hip, sometimes even stroking down my arm if we're standing talking to our friends.

I have warm spots all across my upper body, where Elijah's hands have come into contact with me and it's throwing off my usual automatic "don't touch" reflexes. Maybe, it's because it's Elijah and I feel safe with him. But he does seem a little off and even though I know he is naturally a touchy guy, I'm concerned if he is ok.

We're currently slow dancing and when I feel his hand glide down my back, his thumb caressing my spine, I can't hold back.

"You're being awfully... attentive tonight. What's going on? You do something you should be in trouble for?" Glaring at him playfully.

"Nope. Just getting my fill of you before you leave me." Pressing his lips together the corner of his mouth tilts up as he gazes down at me.

Even with my heels, he's still so much taller than me. Hopefully, I'm not giving him an eyeful of my girls. They're taped to my outfit, but you never know, I've been going ham on the D floor so I've probably sweat the glue off by now. I'm also hyperaware of how much skin I'm showing tonight. This is also the most exposed I've been around any of the guys in the school and it's been kind of freeing, if I'm being honest.

But I'm safe here, surrounded by friends who have each others back, including mine.

Chuckling at his version of events. "I'm not leaving you, E. I'm going on holidays. There's a big difference."