chapter 1

sorry is this sucks i'm a reader not a writer
————————————————————————
"LONG LIVE THE WITCH" some random person chanted while dragging a fake person. i entered the women's bathroom to try to get any from the loud noises. i was met with simon, kate, and deena. if i they weren't my best friends i would question why simon was in the woman's bathroom.

"there is old witch that made him go postal, the only thing that made him go crazy is this town." deena said. i guess i walked in at the end of a one of her rants.

"Y/N! hey!" kate, my best friend, said. now all the attention was on me. great.

"did i walk in the middle of something?"

"nope just deena fighting the evil witch inside of her" simon said flashing his sweet smile. i've liked simon for some time now. i mean who cant? he's just so... him, and its perfect.

"why is he even here?" deena sounded, off put. "this is the girls bathroom"

simon went into the air vent and pulled out a certain box with a tie on it. "candy store."

"really? i thought you stopped dealing after your brother OD'd"

"well that technically wasn't a real OD, hes still alive." kate said like it was common knowledge.

simon made a stupid motion. "ja-jing"

"i have to get to class now so bye losers." i entered the hallway to the same werdio, chanting the same thing, dragging the same doll, but this time simon yelled.

"yeah!"

"you're so stupid."

"you know you like is y/n l/n, anyways see you in 6th hour." and with that we split ways and went to our different classrooms.

————————————————————————

FIRST CHAPTER WOO

anyways i'll probably update this alot bc im on a road trip and when im in the car i get bored so expect frequent updates