chapter 8

i only had my shirt to put on when the stall slowly creaked opened. simon was behind the stall looking as red as can be. i cant blame him, i was too.

"hey i was just um wondering if your ok? you were taking kinda long." he was definitely staring. i looked down from his face and saw that he was still wearing only his underwear.

"says you, you don't even have any of you new clothes on."

"why? are you looking miss y/n? admiring me?"

"yeah yeah like you aren't."

"look i may be very handsome, but you are even prettier then me."

all i could do was laugh. god my face was hot. this is so awkward. i was thinking so much at this once, but my thoughts were interrupted by his hands one my face. his cold rings touching my hot face.

"what are you doing?" i broke the silence.

"your face is really hot. are you embarrassed dear?" i didnt say anything. i couldnt.

he slowly inched closer to my face. our noses barely touching. then he pulled away. hands off my face, rings off my face. (please dont hate me readers)

"well i should start getting changed, and you should finish." he left that stall and shut the door behind him.

what. the. hell. just. happened.

i was at a loss for words. brain confused. why'd he pull away? did he not enjoy it? then i remembered something, he called me dear. he said 'are you embarrassed dear?' i enjoyed that to much.

i cant like him. we're all going to die tonight. why like someone when you know your gonna lose them in that same night? if i do survive and he doesn't what will i do? what if we both live? do i tell him? this is taking to long everyone is probably wondering what is taking us so long.

we walk out together. simon was closer then usual.

——simon pov——

why isn't she talking? did i do something wrong? her face was so hot. but what if she was just embarrassed and not flustered? i definitely did something wrong. but i promise, i we both make it out alive i will tell her how i feel.

——normal pov——

we went out and saw we were the only ones done. thats...weird. it felt like that was forever. 3 minutes after we finished kate and josh stepped out. looking guilty.

"noooooo." simon said.

"come one it was barley first base." kate says while looking up from the ground.

a little later sam and deena joined us. they looked equally as guilty.

"did we all go to pound town?" simon asked. no one responded but their faces said all of it. "me too." they all shot their eyes to me.

"no we didn't! i changed in one of that stalls!" and i was blushing again.

———————————————————————
sorry this is a short chapter and took so long. i was catching up with more summer homework.

also PLEASE dont hate me for not having them kiss. i am so so so very sorry i just have an idea for that.

oh and a used book store had the first fear street book for $.25 so i got it and ITS SO GOOD!! im only like half way through though.

BYE HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY!! <3