chapter 6

"do you actually believe in that witch shit?"kate asked. for me, maybe. i guess after this we will find out.

"yeah its just something that babysitters make up to scare the kids." simon said looking around the room.

"no no no, 1666 sarah fier was hanged for witch craft. ever since she was executed shes been possessing people to get her revenge on this town."

"'before the witches final breath, she found a way to cheat her death, by cutting her cursed hand she kept her grip upon the land. she reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slave.'" i said repeating the poem. "its the rhyme."

"YES! dont you see what happening to us? it proof. shadyside isnt just some hot ben for psychos, all of these massacres are connected to sarah fier. the curse in real." i cant believe it. josh is right, the curse IS real.

"ok so lets assume the witch has been possessing people for some sort if messed up vendetta. this isnt the same as the mall massacre, something else is happening to us, something worse. ok we have two different killers after us that are both dead. why is she mad at us?!" kate expressed.

"last night. i saw her. i saw the witch." what, the, actual, hell, sam.

we were driving to the woods. i always got creepy vibes from it. red moss throughout all of it.
——
josh was handing out head lamps from the back of the ambulance. only me, kate, simon, and josh wore one. "i cant believe your wearing that." deena said. one of the only ones bot wearing one.

"i cant believe your above wearing it when we are are in the middle of the fucking wood and there are possessed murders chasing after us." now THATS my best friend.

i follow along in the middle of the group with simon. i mean someone had to protect him, hes not the strongest. i like him for that. being confident even though he doesn't have a 'slim' body. he really is amazing.

"ok so i fell out of the car here." sam was crawling on the ground mapping out where she fell yesterday. "i was crawling and my nose was bleeding then-" i hear a jingle of a chain. "i feel something."

she pulls out a chain.

"chains?" kate asks. simon following.

"its not just chains." he pulls out a skull. we all gasped.

"oh my god."

"what?"

josh gets on the ground and reaches down, he pulls out a lock with a word in it. 'fier'

"her. its sarah fiers grave."

"oh no no no no this is bad." simon says panicking. "no shit she mad! you disturbed her grave! i'd be pissed too!"

"and now shes sending her henchmen after us!" he's lying. no way every single killer psychopath is coming after us. josh is fucking lying.

"henchmen? like every psychopath she's possessed?!?" i yelled.

twigs were breaking. "did you all hear that?" josh says

"yeah yeah like poltergeist."

more twigs were snapping. everyone heard this one.

"yeah lets just hurry so we cab get out of the woods quickly." i wont lie, i agree with kate. im scared.

i kept hear noises. leaves crunching, twigs snapping. "i think someones in the woods." i finally said.

"ok hurry then!"

"is it working?!"

"RUNNNNN!!!" is all i heard. i quickly saw someone with a axe running after us. then we all jumped in the ambulance.

"start the car! hurry! quick!" i was yelling at kate.

"that was camp nightwing killer." like i said. josh knows to much about killers.

"why didn't that work!?" me and kate asked at the same time.
———————————————————————
long chapter!!!!!

im going to bed now so ill do this tomorrow

HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY!!! <3