chapter 7

"well maybe because its not like the movies ok? maybe its not as easy as putting her bones to rest!" deena says while grabbing something.

"it should have worked it always works!" simon yells.

"who cares! it doesn't matter! how do i not die!" way to think of everyone kate.

"we! how do we not die!" simon was yelling alot tonight. wow. "im looking at you witch nerd!" he says to josh.

"i dont know!" why was everyone yelling geez.

"th-they're not coming for us. they're coming for me." us it cause of her nose or some shit?

"what?" protective 'girlfriend' coming through.

"i saw her again, i saw the witch. i disturbed her grave. she's coming for me."

"yeah nightwing dude ran passed me! he went for sam. she was across from me and he ran past me." i said.

"no! ruby attacked me and y/n! skull mask broke into the house when babysitting!" simon yelled once again.

kate slammed on the breaks and everyone flew forward.

"no he didn't!" kate moved to the back of the ambulance. "skull mask didnt care about use! he wanted this!" she unzipped simons jacket to show the blood covered shirt. it was sams blood.

"yeah! from the crash when sam pucked period on me! its like jaws dude! sharks smelling blood!" more yelling by the one and simon. like i said, i really like him but sometimes he's annoying. "sam bleed on sarahs bones now she wants more blood!"

"shes not bait!" protective 'girlfriend' part 2.

"yes she is." josh said looking at deena. "seriously! if we are right and they are after her. lets give those assholes what they want.

we pulled into the school parking lot.
——
simon walked out of the office with the lost and found box and everyone went through it.

"ok everyone needs to get all of sams blood. not a single drop."

"well not i can do about that." sam said while storming off, deena following.

"same goes for you deena! not one drop!" we yelled to them.

"ok kates with y/n and simons with me." josh organized all of the changing places.

right before me and josh went in i pulled him aside. "josh. josh. wait. you go with kate. sort out the stuff between you two." i was pushing him inside the bathroom.

"josh- y/n! hey!" simon was 'dancing' in the mirror and 'checking' himself out.

"dont get any ideas or i swear to god i will kill you." i said while entering a stall. "and why are you checking yourself out?"

"i look amazing."

i started changing. "speak for yourself."

"well you do too." i could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"yeah yeah whatever." i will not lie, i was kinda blushing. "hey simon?"

"yeah?"

i started opening the door then closed it right before it was opened. "nevermind."

"ok?"
———————————————————————
YOOOOOO sorry i didn't update yesterday i was busy with forgotten summer homework. anyways i'll finish the bathroom part tomorrow!!! (also tell me if i should add anything to the chapters or anything really)

HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY!!!! <3

also i can see what reading lists you add my story to!!! i just saw one called horny with my story add to it!!!!!