chapter 10

kate goes over to josh and opens his backpack pulling some papers out. "look at this, dead, dead, and dead." she says and we all quickly examine the papers. "this is the only way." i can see deena eyes tear up. "we have to kill her."

everyone looks over at sam rubbing her arms. "are you kidding me!?" deena shouts

"no, they're right." the reflection of the light shine in sams glossy eyes. "i dont want you guys to die for me. im going, im ending this."

"no your not," deena walks over to her, 'protecting' her. "are you crazy!" sam looks her straight in the eyes and brings deenas face close.

sam lets go of her face and walks near the door.
"im sorry." she whispers as she slowly opens the door.

"no sam, sam, sam, no sam!" deena halfway shouts. the last 'no sam' louder than the others. she tries to run over to sam but kate and simon hold her back. the shouting continues as she steps in the hallway and kate locks the door.

i scan the room hoping it works. i just want all this shit done. as i look around i see josh on his knees looking at some papers.

"let me go! let me go! help!" deena is still shouting. "we are letting her die! your killing her!"

i watch as kate says something to josh, i cant hear over the shouting. i wonder how its going for sam.
——

it all went so fast after kate pulled sam out of the hallway. it turns out that if we knock sam out 'killing' her the killers will leave us alone. at least thats what josh read in a article from 1978. nightwing killer story you know?

them we call 'c. bermen'. no answer. they keep calling and nightwing is banging on the door with his beloved axe.

"guys! i need some help!" simon yells over to us. kate jumps up to help him.

sam then says, "fuck it, im dying tonight. lets try to bring me back."

———————————————————————

sorry for not updating in a little. ive not been feeling well but now i feel better!

but i may update more but dont get mad at me if i dont.

BYE HAVE A NICE DAY!!! <3