chapter 9

"the trap is simple. we set the blood and the killers follow the trail." josh said while looking at sam.

we made a mixture of sams blood and water to lure them in. me and simon went off one way with a blood filled mop and started to make the path all the way to the girls bathroom.

we made small talk, manly about how we didn't want to die, then we saw her at the top of the stairs. ruby lane. her scar deeper than before. me and simon looked at each other and ran, the mop left behind.

"shes here! we saw her! she was doing it! following the trails!" simon yelled to the others down the hall.

josh shoot us a glance. "its working."

skull mask came into sight. he was in the hallway next to ruby. and he was also following the trail.

a sound came from the 'empty' hallway. nightwing was there.

all if them in the same building.

"they're all here." he said.

we all stood as close to the wall as we could get. simon pushing me against it even more.i turned my head slightly to see all of them go into the bathroom. we all hear them slamming open the stalls. if sam doesn't make it out, shes dead like the rest of them.

seconds later sam kicks open the vent below us. "go go go go go." she yells at us. deena pours down some gasoline at the doorway. simon grabs a extinguisher and runs down the hall, me following. then i hear a loud boom.

everyone crowds back near the bathroom and goes inside. we finish putting out the fire and all we see is black.

"lets see you come back from that mother fuckers!" simon says with a sweet smile.

we actually mad it out alive. i have to tell him how i feel now. damn it.

all of a sudden the black stuff starts to move. josh yells, "guys! go! get out!" we all run.

i open a door to a random classroom at the end of a hallway. everyone helps to push a desk and other stuff against the door.

i guess we did see them come back from that.

"why are they still coming!" i yell out to everyone.

"their gonna keep coming!" someone yells back. but why wont they leave us alone after they got fucking blown up?!?

"we all fucked!" simon yells

"no were not fucked." kate glances over to sam. "shes fucked."

"no! no! no! you guys are monsters!" protective girlfriend i guess comes it when everyone wants to kill her.

"were being reasonable!" kate yells above everyone.

"a bullet didn't stop then so we tried to blow them up and that didn't stop them! so the only way to get them to stop chasing us is to kill your girlfriend!" this is one of the rare occasions where i yell, but hey deena was being crazy.

"so you suggest killing her?" she looks at me.

josh buts in and say something. "thats not exactly what she's saying."

"oh so you want to kill sam too?"

"you would kill all of us just to save her."
———————————————————————

new chapter!!

anyways this is short but ill do more soon.

BYE!! HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY <3