Choi Yena:Sulky Duck

Fluff

~

“Do you like it?” The first words that Yena heard from the girl that Y/N is with. Y/N nodded as she chuckled.

The mother of the group joins in and sat beside Yena.“What is she doing here?” Eunbi asked the girl who is sulking right now, watching how sweet the girl is to Y/N.

Yena faced her unnie and told her “Well, Chaeyeon unnie told me that Chaeryoung wanted to come here and see..” She looks back at Y/N again.
“My Y/N.” She said with her annoyed voice as Eunbi can sense how Jealous she is, by just hearing her and looking at her.

“Just let her be, They are just friends. Plus, She already have you.” Eunbi stated, calming her down.

“Your right, Unnie.” Yena let out a deep sigh. “Just friends.”

“That's it, Just think positive.” Eunbi said with her precious smile, relief that she was able to help her calm.

“Okay, Fine. But I'm not going anywhere.” Yena said seriously making the older raise her eyebrows, confused on what she said.

“Why?”

“Cause I don't trust her. Neither other people. My Y/N belongs to me. No one else but ME.”

“Alright fine. Chill Yena ya.”

Yena fist her hand and watch the two talking to each other.

Eunbi looks at the younger and shake her head. “Alright, Whatever. Goodluck with that.” The older stands up and walks out the living room.

“You really changed, Y/N.” Chaeryeong licks her lips and look down at Y/N lips, The younger chuckled and deny.

“Me? No way. What makes you say that?” Y/N asked as Chaeryeong leans closer to her, making Y/N surprised.

“Okay what the fuck is she doing now.” Yena mumbles to herself and focus on them. Chaeryeong smiles and looks deeper at Y/N's eyes.

 Chaeryeong smiles and looks deeper at Y/N's eyes

Chaeryeong caress Y/N's cheek and whispered. “Is it me or is it because you became more attractive.”

Y/N let out a nervous laugh and blush from what she said. Meanwhile Yena was curious what she said to her. “What did she say to my Y/N?”

“I think it's just you. I don't find myself attractive.”

“Don't be silly, Y/N..” She said and cling her arms to Y/N. “I find you very attractive.”

“U-Uh thanks.”

Meanwhile Eunbi, Hyewon and Chaewon who are currently at the kitchen watching Yena giving jealous looks.

“What's up with her?” Chaewon asked as Eunbi sigh.

“Sulking over Chaeyeon's Sister.”

“Are they always that close?” Hyewon sips her cup and pointed at Y/N and Chaeryeong.

“Well, Not really. Chaeryeong became clingy to Y/N these days which means...” Hyewon cutted Eunbi off.

“She likes her.” Hyewon said and sip on her cup again.“Isn't it obvious? Like look, She comes here alot these days even though she has busy schedules compared before.”

“Maybe your right. But, Does she know about Yena and Y/N?” Chaewon asked and look at Hyewon, The girl shurg and sips on her cup.

“Who knows?” Hyewon respond and sip on her cup, but suddenly they heard a loud thud from the living room, getting their attention.

“That's it. I'm out of here.” Yena mumbled but still can be heard since the kitchen is close to the stairs.

“I smell a fight.” Chaewon watches the sulky duck walks out. “Indeed.” Hyewon respond and sigh.

~

“Hey love.” Y/N enters the room with a smile as Yena did not respond and just browse her phone, distracting herself.

“Love? Are you okay?” Y/N comes closer as Yena moves away.

“Leave me alone.. I don't wanna see you.” Yena coldly said and did not look at her.

“Why? Did I do something wrong?”
Y/N asked, worried that she might have done something and curious on what she have done.

“Why don't you ask yourself and Why don't you have fun with Chaeryeong. You seem happy with her.”

Y/N finally let out a smile and sense that her girlfriend is jealous. “Aigoo.. I see.” Y/N went closer to her and back hugs you.

“Love, stop sulking.” Y/N pecks her neck and hugs her from behind tightly. “You know that I love you right? That I am only yours.”

“How can I stop sulking when it still flashing on my mind. The way she touches you, hugs you, say sweet words to you. Am i even your girlfriend?” Yena said with her cracking voice as her eyes start to become teary.

“Love, Chaeryeong is only my close friend. Nothing else and I'm sorry if you felt that way.” Y/N whispered and kisses her back. “What can i do to make you stop sulking?”

Yena turn around and face her. “Do it with me.”

“W-What.. Do what?”

Yena smirks. “Oh, You already know that.” Y/N's eyes suddenly grew bigger and finally understand what she meant.

The next thing they knew is that they are already making out and that leads them to...

“Unnie! We're home!” Wonyoung and Yujin came back from school and enters the dorm, with their smile.

But suddenly they stopped walking as They look around the dorm.“Wait.. Is there an earthquake?”

~