Ssamjin:Cheater

Fluff/Angst
Requested by: MyouiJane

***

“Eomma~” A young little cute boy ran to her mother as she grip on her sweatpants, pulling it as if he wanted her attention. “Yes my handsome prince charming? What does my baby want hm?” Chaewon placed the spatula at the side with her smile on as she carried him, giving him a tight hug. The young boy giggled as her mother cuddled her.

“Eomma Eomma. I made you something.”

“What is it?” Haseul handed a Piece of paper to Chaewon as The radish took it, her smile grew bigger shen she saw a family drawing of them. “This is You, Appa, And Me.” He pointed each of them. She observe the drawing while her smile is still on her face but suddenly it faded when she saw another person. “Who's the other one, Haseul?”

“That's Auntie Wonyoung!” He giggled. “Eomma, Isn't she pretty?”

“She is.” Chaewon agreed. “I put her beside appa because they're so close to each other, right eomma?” He smiled widely and look at her mom, who became quiet. “They are?”

Haseul nodded. “Auntie always visit here when you leave and bring me pretzel~ She's so nice eomma.” Chaewon frowned as her heart starts to beat so fast, avoiding her negative thoughts.

“Haseul! Chaewon!” They look back and saw Yujin who just finished work. “Appa!” He ran to her and hug her tight. “I missed my baby boy so much, How are you hm?”

“I missed you too and I did a goodjob today” Yujin ruffled his hair and look at Chaewon. “Hey babe.” She comes closer to the radish and peck her forehead. “How are you? Sorry If I came home late today. It was traffic.”

Chaewon gave a force smile at her. “No problem.” Deep inside her, She was overthinking and It's never new to her that the latter comes home this late. “Hey are you okay?”

“Yeah. I'm alright. By the way, It's Haseul's first day of school tommorow. Would you drive him to school tommorow morning?”

There was a hesitant on her face but she agreed at the end. “Okay.”

***

“Goodnight My Baby” Chaewon leans closer to peck his cheek as The boy did the same. “Goodnight eomma and appa. I love you both so much.” They both smiled, Yujin leans closer to kiss his forehead and caress his hair. “We love you too, Goodnight” Haseul smiled and  soon fell asleep. They both exit the room silently and went to their room. Silence surrounding them.

“It's almost Haneul's birthday. Aren't you going to leave work for a week?” Chaewon sat on the bed and open the lampshade, Yujin turned off the lights and lay down beside her. “I'll try. You know our boss, aish. So many paper works babe.” She comes closer to her before hugging her. Chaewon did not move as her mind is full of thoughts.

“I love you Chaewon.” The tall girl whispered to her ear.

Chaewon sigh. “I Love you too Yujin.” She whispered as the younger caress her hand.

***

3:23AM. It's already morning and Chaewon isn't sleeping yet. She has been waiting for hours to find a perfect timing to check Yujin's phone, Once Yujin gets off her and turned around. Now, It's her chance. She grabbed Yujin's phone without making any sound and sneekingly head outside their room, going downstairs. She opens it and saw her wallpaper of the three of them. At first the password was wrong, Yujin must have changed it so She tried Haseul's birthday and It worked. She opens the messages and saw plenty of chats from their friends but majority of it was her workmates. She backreads and saw nothing. “Where is it..” She mumbled and search for Wonyoung's name.

“Babe?” She heard Yujin's voice coming from the upstairs. She hurriedly opens the messages as It loads. “Are you there? Where are you?” She heard footsteps coming closer as she ran to the bathroom, beside the kitchen. She quickly enters and close it. Once the messages opens. She took a picture of it using her phone and that's when she heard a knock. “Chaewon? Are you there? What's wrong?” She quickly hide her phone inside her pocket and faked like she's dizzy and sick. “Y-Yeah babe.. J-Just.. Not feeling well.”  She opens the door as Yujin quickly assisst her and look at her worriedly. “Babe! Ohmygosh How are you feeling now?”

'Worried.'Chaewon thought

“Come, Let's get you back to bed and I'll cook you something.” Yujin assist her back at their room and gently lay her at the bed. “Wait here.” Yujin left their room as she placed Yujin's phone at the side where she got it and wait for her.

***

To be Continued.
Part 2 coming up.