Lee Chaeyeon:Secret Admirer

Fluff

***

It's been a year since we debuted as IZ*ONE. It's been tough and exhausting at the same time but able to debut with the girls made me very happy. Our hardwork had paid-off and It was worth it.

But I still have a challenge to do, hiding feelings from someone is harder than I thought, Yes. I have this special feelings for someone. Ever since Produce 48. I started to develop feelings for her. And that someone is Lee Chaeyeon. It was tough for me, since I need to be careful and control myself or else I will be exposed.

No one knows about my sexuality nor my family and friends, Just me. At first, I never knew what to feel to another person. I wasn't really sure what I am feeling. I never felt any special feelings for someone until Chaeyeon came into my life.

***

I am now currently at the van, on the way to our company's building. I just finished my performance which is 'Masked Singer'. I won the performance after beating SEVENTEEN's DK and NCT Taeil. I cannot believe it too, I mean They're one of the best vocals in this generation. I did not expect to beat them.

When I arrived at the company, I head inside the building and greeted everyone who I walk passed by and Once I got infront of the practice room, I took a sigh before opening the door. When I opened the door, I was surprised when the members rushed to me and hug me. I hug them back and smiled widely.

“Congratulations Hyunsoo! We are so proud of you..” Yena unnie said as We all broke the hug.

“You watched?” I asked as They nodded.

“Of course Hyunnie, Why wouldn't we watch our dongsaeng's performance?” Yujin buts in and messed my hair, I groaned.

“Yaa I'm older than you!” I stated as They chuckled. Yes, It's true. I'm 9 Months older than her.

“Hyun, You did great at the stage and thank you for granting my wish.” Yuri smiled and hug me as I hug her, She then peck my cheeks as I giggled.

“Hold on, You wished for that?” I asked and faced Yuri, She nodded.

“Hyun, We bought you your favorite.” Eunbi came to me and was holding a box, I let out a sutprised expression as They hand me the box.

I look at it and open it, They watched me open it and when it's finally open, My mouth went agape. “Woah Guys..”