Kang Hyewon:The night fall(18+)

Smut/Fluff

After saving everyone at the fire incident near the Han River. I went home to get some rest so that I will comeback tommorow morning. Goodthing, Jooheon is staying at the station to watch over the victims of the Fire Incident.

My bruise still hurts but not like before. But I'm grateful that I'm okay.

I left the car as I arrived my house

I left the car as I arrived my house. I walk to the door while getting my spare key on my bag.
I opened the door and enter the house, only to see a quiet-empty living room. She's still not home?

I closed the door behind my back before going upstairs.

“Babe?” I said while going upstairs. When I got infront of our shared room. The door was quite open so I can see what's inside our room.

I open the door widely and saw a gorgeous figure right infront of me, half naked.

“Hyewon?”

She turns around and seem abit surprise at my presence.“Oh babe your home. I didn't noticed that your here. Did you eat already? Oh gosh, I forgot to cook your dinner.” She was about to wear her shirt when I stopped her.

“No need. I already ate and..”

“You look hot today.” I said to her what made her blushed.

“Ya what are you talking about? Stop staring at me like that.” She says shyly after realizing that she's still half naked. She covers herself with a towel.

“Don't cover. It's not like I haven't seen it.” I said and come closer to her, closing the door behind me.

She looks down and still holding the towel to cover her upper body.“Y/N..”

“Babe, I'm sorry.. I just can't help it, seeing you like this.” I lean closer to give her kisses on her neck.“you're so hot, baby and I can't take it.”

Hyewon let out a soft moan, What I like to hear. I slipped my hands on her boobs which made the towel fall on the ground.“Don't cover, baby. You're perfect.” I whisper to her ear that send shivers on her spine.

I play with her boob while I suck her neck softly. Her moans continue to leave her mouth as the older can feel herself getting wet by the younger's touch.

“Hmm Y/N~”

I hum in response and stop sucking her neck to look at her.

“I'm already wet..” She shyly admitts as the younger let out an amused chuckle.

“What do you want me to do?” I playfully ask, pretending that I don't know but I want to hear from her.

“Make me cum.” She says while staring into my eyes. I can see how needy she is right now.“Fuck me.”