IZ*ONE:Baby Gender Reveal (Unnie Line)

Concept:You made a bet with your girlfriend on the gender of the baby. (They are the ones pregnant)

Kwon Eunbi

“3,2....1!” When they finished the countdown. I popped the ballon with the pin.

Everyone cheered in joy when we all found out the gender of the baby. Which is Blue.

My eyes couldn't believe it. Finally, I have been wanting to have a baby boy! And It's finally happening!

Eunbi went to me and hug me from behind.“Surprise, baby. Are you happy?”

I turn around to face her as I kiss her lips.“Very happy, baby. Very happy.” I said and caress her cheeks.

She form a smile and hug me.“Looks like you won the bet.”
I chuckle when she said that. Cause at first when we were doing the bet she was confident with her guess. That it will be a girl.

“Yeah.” I whispere.“Don't worry. Maybe in our next bet. You will won and have a baby girl.” I said to her and she broke the hug to look at me, surprised.

Eunbi:Girl
Y/N:Boy

• Miyawaki Sakura

“3..2..1!” When they finished the countdown. I popped the balloon that made everyone cheer and scream in joy.

Sakura jumps in excitement when she knew the gender.

It's a girl

I look at her while smiling so wide. Even though It's not a boy. I would still accept and love our baby.

“It's a girl.” She went to me with an excitement in her energy and eyes. I can sense that she is telling me that 'told you so' or trying to prove me that she won.

I smile at her and pull her for a warm hug, I caress her silky hair as I rest my chin on her shoulder.“I know and I love you.” I whispered to her ear. She form a sweet smile as She gesture me to lool at her.

I look at her deep in her eyes as She leans closer to claim my soft lips. It wasn't rough neither gentle but passionate. I can feel our love between the atmosphere and It was the greatest moment in my life.

“I love you too, Y/N.” She respond after the kiss.“It's okay. You know we can still have another one and Who knows, maybe our next baby will be a boy.” She said to me that made me blush slightly.

“U-Uh Yeah..” I said to her and act cool. She form a smirk as She exactly knew why.

“Why? Can't we do it tonight?”

Sakura:Girl
Y/N:Boy

•Kang Hyewon

“3...2...1!” We all countdown together and when it was finished. I popped the ballon and My eyes suddenly grew bigger. Wtf?

Blue and Pink? Twins?

Hyewon jumps in joy as She ran to me to hug me tight.“It's a boy and a girl!” She said and rest her chin on my shoulder.

“Well, Guess we're a tie. And Twins? I didn't know that.”

“I thought you knew.” She said.

“No, I wasn't aware of it.”

“Good thing, I kept it a secret from you and I thought you found it since you were looking for our papers in the drawer.” She said in relief.

“Gosh. I'm happy, baby. We're having a girl and a boy.”

“I know, right? Are you excited?” She ask me and face me.

I nodded in response with a smile and she smiled back at me.“I love you, love.” She said and lean closer to catch my lips. We both kiss as the people around us cheer.

Hyewon:Girl
Y/N:Boy

•Choi Yena

“3..2..1!” We all countdown together as Yena pops the balloon.

She jumps in excitement as She went to Yuri for a tight hug. I chuckle at her reaction and everyone was probably having the same reaction as Yena.

“It's a boy!” She shouted and went to me to kiss my lips.“Baby, I'm so happy. It's a boy!” She said and hug me tight.

I caress her back and hug her back.“You happy, baby?”

“Of course I am. I mean why wouldn't I? I've been wanting to have a baby boy.” She said and rub her cheeks on my chest.

I chuckle while caressing her back.“Wish come true, I guess?”

She broke the hug to face me as She pouts.“Aren't you happy?”

“Of course I am, baby. I'm still surprised at the gender of our baby.” I said to her.“I love you, Yena.”

She smile.“I love you too.” She said.“Also, Since our anniversary is near. We can do it in that day and make another one.” She winks at me as I blush.

“A-Alright, Baby.” I said and she chuckles at me.

Yena:Boy
Y/N:Girl

•Lee Chaeyeon

“3..2..1!” Chaeyeon pops the balloon as Everyone shouted and cheered. Chaeyeon ran to me for a tight hug as She couldn't believe it.

“Babe, It's a boy!” She said as I smile wide at her.

“I know, baby! Gosh. I can't believe it.” I said to her and broke the hug as She laughs at me.

“Me too.” She said as I pull her for a hug again.

“Your gonna be a good mom, Love.” I said to her and she smiles.

“You too, baby. Your gonna be a good and sweet mom.” She said to me while facing me.

Chaeyeon:Boy
Y/N:Boy

•Kim Chaewon

“3...2...1!” We all count down as Me and Chaewon pop the balloon together. As the balloon pops, We immediately hug each other. Everyone was cheering at the results.

Chaewon start to tear up at the results as I chuckle at her while wiping her tears.

“I'm so happy, Y/N. I can't believe this is happening.” She said and burried her face on my chest.

“Me too, baby. You made me so happy. You did so well.” I said to her while patting her back.

She wipes her tears and She chuckle.“I'm excited to meet our baby.” She said and caress her stomach. I kneel down to peck her belly as She smiles at me.

“Hang in there, baby girl. We're going to see you soon.” I said and Chaewon was enjoying the view.

Chaewon:Girl
Y/N:Girl

~~~

If you could have a baby with a member. Who would it be ane what gender do you want?

Mine is Hyewon and a Girl.