Chapter 1

Marinette's POV

I woke up like any other day, early. Yeah I know crazy right? Old me would be screaming right now. Anyway, I got dressed in a workout outfit and went for a mile run.

I got back to my house and started to get ready. I showered, did my hair and skin care, then put on my outfit. A black camisole with an army green jacket and some black ripped jeans. I ate my breakfast, fed Tikki and went to school.

I saw Chloe standing on the steps waiting for me like usual. I walked up to her and she looked up from her phone.

"Hey Chlo! Lets get to class before we're late."

"Hey Mari! Lets go. Have you heard from Bruce Wayne about the contest?"

"No not yet but we should soon."

That's when Ms. Bustier walked in to class smiling like she just won the lottery. Lila and her sheep quieted down from telling some lies and following along so they could listen to the teacher.

"Everyone please take your seats! I have very exciting news for you! We have won a trip to Gotham for a whole month!"

Then Lila piped up and said "Oh! It must have been my damiboo! He must miss me so he convinced his dad to let us all come to Gotham so I can see him. He's so sweet."

Ugh! She is so annoying. Everyone knows that he's called the Ice Prince of Gotham!

"Omg thank you so much Lila he is sooo lucky to have you!" Fangirled Alya. Was this what she was like when I was crushing on Adrien? I still can't believe I had a crush on that rude spineless coward. And then he has the nerve to tell me to take the high road?! My road went as high as it could before it ended and my car flew off the edge to the bottom of the highway.

"You are SO welcome Alya. It's nothing really!"

"Ugh GOD. Do you ever just SHUT. UP? Is it that hard for you to close your big mouth?" I finally snapped.

"Excuse me-" She was cut of by Ms. Bustier.

"Calm down students! We will be leaving on Saturday so you have 2 days to pack because you got the rest of the week off. Class dismissed go home."

We all left to go back home and pack. I packed half of the stuff I needed then ate dinner and went to bed. It was pretty late since I didn't go to school tomorrow. After awhile I finally fell in to the dark pit of sleep.

><><><><><><><><

Heres chapter 1!! its 2:40 am and i am eating food in my bed with the light on cuz y not? anyway plz plz plz leave daminette fanfics to read bc i have read every. single. one.

🖕🏼Peace out bitches✌🏼