Chapter 4

Lila's POV

I can't believe Mari-slut gets to use Jagged Stone's private jet! That should be me not her! I need to come up with another lie. Fast!

"I can't believe she lied just to get into Jagged Stone's private jet! She probably manipulated the worker into letting her use it!" Then I buried my face in my hands and rammed in to Alya's chest.

"It's ok Lila! That should be you on that jet not her!"

That's when our flight got called and the teacher ushered us on to the plane. I sat next to Alya still making fake crocodile tears come out.

"It's ok Lila we'll get her back! Don't worry!"

Marinette's POV

Chloe woke me up telling me that we would land soon. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I got back I sat down and waited for the plane to land.

A few minutes later the plane landed and me and Chlo got our bags to go inside the airport. When we got inside, Lila was already going off saying that she knew the Waynes. Like girl! How can people believe her? Do they ever use Google to do a background check? Guess not!

"Of course I know the Waynes! I'm Damiens girlfriend! He got the trip for us when I told him that I missed him and our class needed somewhere to go for the senior trip!"

"Can I meet him Lila? He seems like SUCH a gentleman!"

"You can definitely meet him Alya! But they like their privacy, so you'll probably meet him at the gala at the end of the month!"

"Thanks so much girl!"

"No problem!"

Ugh! Everyone was just eating that up! HOW? I really think they don't know how to use their phones. That's when Chloe tapped my shoulder. Apparently I had been staring at them with a scowl the entire time they were talking.

"What are you looking at Mari-trash? Are you jealous of Lila's connections?" I have no idea what happened to Rose. She used to be so nice. She was one of my greatest friends. But she changed. And now she's a sheep.

"No, I bet she doesn't even know the Waynes!"

"It's ok Rose. She's just jealous, you don't have to say anything. I've tried to be her friend, but she just hates me!" Liar-la then burst out in to crocodile tears as usual! How do people not see that those tears are fake?!

Me and Chloe just walked away to the bus area so we can get to the hotel already. That's when Lila struck yet another lie!

"Marinette stole my luggage!"

"No I didn't and my name is Mari! Not Marinette! Your bags are behind that bench over there. Next time your going to hide your bags and then blame me, maybe you should find a better hiding spot."

Her face went pale. Then she started the tears again. "Why do you hate me so much?!" I just rolled my eyes and got on the bus. This was gonna be a looong ride.

~time skip to at the hotel~

We all got off the bus after arriving at the Wayne Hotel and of course Lila went up to the desk asking for all the key cards for the french class in french! After she failed I walked up to the desk to see if I could get them since I knew English.

"Hi, could I get the key cards for the french class under Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"Oh yes! Here you are miss."

"Thank you!"

I gave the cards to Ms. Bustier and she handed them out to the class. Apparently me and Chloe were sharing a suite together. But of course Lila had to say something!

"Marinette stole my key card!"

"Marinette give Lila back her key card!" yelled Alya.

"Her key card is in her hand and how could I have stolen it if I'm over here and Ms. Bustier the one that passed them out? And for the last time, MY NAME IS MARI!"

"Settle down students! Lila, she did not steal your key card if I passed them out and checked the names. Now everyone go to your rooms and rest up! Tomorrow you have a free day then we will start touring on Monday. Goodnight!"

We all went up to our rooms and me and Chloe's was huge! It had a living room, kitchen with a bar-style island with stools, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a small office that I could use for designing! We did our night routines before getting into bed and drifting off to sleep.

><><><><><><><><

Hola niñas! its 10:20 and im only moving my hands because my arm hurts from the covid shot🥲 i literally cant move without it hurting but anyway

🖕🏼Peace out bitches✌🏼