Chapter 3

Marinette's POV

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear and dragged myself out of my bed. I don't know why I'm so tired, maybe it's because I only got 5 hours of sleep. I went to take a shower and do my morning routine, then I got dressed and wore a black sports bra with a loose black cropped tank top, dark purple-almost black athletic leggings, black combat boots, and a leather jacket.

I ate some breakfast and brought some cookies up to my room for Tikki. I then got my luggage and said bye to my parents and started my walk to school around 7:00. Just as I suspected, Lila was trying to get everyone on the bus early so they would leave me.

I got on to the bus and sat next to Chloe so we can talk. That's when Agreste came up to me and started talking.

"Hey Marinette. Why aren't you sitting with me? Aren't we friends?"

"If we were friends you would know I go by Mari now. And of course we aren't friends I don't know who told you that we were cause it definitely wasn't me."

"Why are you being so rude? I miss the old you. The one that was nice. The one that took my advice of taking the high road!"

"I tried taking that advice. It got me nowhere besides a dead end that I flew off of to the bottom of the highway."

He scoffed at me. "Why can't you just be nice to Lila and take her side so all this can end!?"

"Because I don't side with lairs or spineless cowards."

He scoffed again and walked away. Me and Chloe fist bumped then went back to talking. Soon after, we arrived at the airport and we all got off the bus. We walked inside and Lila went up to the counter and asked for the french classes tickets. When the lady said there were no tickets under the name Lila Rossi she huffed and stormed off back to her sheep.

I walked over to the counter and asked for the tickets under my name and she gave them to me. Lila started crying while I gave the tickets to Ms. Bustier saying that I probably did something so the tickets were under my name instead of hers. Ridiculous right?

Ms. Bustier handed out all the tickets accept for mine.

"Ms. Bustier? Why don't I have a ticket?"

"I'm not sure Mari."

That's when I saw Lila coming back from the trash cans. She probably got ahold of mine and threw it away. I walked back up to the counter to see if they had any plane tickets for Gotham but she told me they were sold out. I heard snickering behind me so I did the only thing I could think of. I called Uncle Jagged.

"Hey Nettie! What can I do for you?"

"Can I use your private jet to go to Gotham? One of my class mates threw away my ticket."

"Of course Nett! You can use it whenever you want!"

"Thanks Uncle Jagged!"

I walked up to Chloe and asked if she wanted to come with me and she said that it would be so much better than riding with the idiots that share the same braincell. I went the counter.

"Hi I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I would like to use Jagged Stone's private jet with Chloe Bourgeois."

"Ah yes Marinette! Jagged has said so much about you. I've heard you go by Mari now is that correct?"

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, could you show us where to go?"

"Of course! Just follow me."

I looked back and saw all of my classmates staring at me with open mouthes. I guess they heard the whole conversation. I got into the private jet with Chloe and we talked before going to sleep so we wouldn't have so much jet lag to deal with when we arrive.

><><><><><><><><

Heres this chapter! 4 Parts in one day geez🦍its 7:01 and i have only left my bed to get fiod and use the bathroom

🖕🏼Peace out bitches✌🏼