Chapter 6

Marinette's POV

I woke up at 6:00, waking up Chloe too, knowing that Lila will probably try and leave us. After I did my morning routine, I got dressed in a Cat Woman-inspired outfit and went downstairs for breakfast at 7:30. When we were done with our breakfast, we went to where the bus was and the whole class was there.

"Ms. Bustier, why are we leaving early? We still have 45 minutes before we're supposed to be there and it shouldn't take that long to get there."

"Lila said that we're supposed to leave at 8:15. But if we aren't, we might as well be early. Ok students! Everyone on the bus!"

Of course she said we're supposed to leave early. I could see her get mad when we came early. She really thought that we wouldn't know she was going to leave us? She's pathetic. Me and Chloe sit on the bus and we're off.

Jason's POV

Today I'm going with the Demon Spawn to take a french class on a tour of Wayne Enterprises. This is gonna be fun! I hope I get some teasing in, I would really enjoy that.

When me and Demon Spawn get there, he sits in the lobby waiting since we're about an hour early and I go to the elevator so I can just walk around. A little while later Damien texts me telling they're here so I head back down.

Marinette's POV

We left around 8:20 and it's now 8:40. We walk into the huge building starring at the architecture, it's way different then in Paris. About 5 minutes later a tall guy with black hair and a white tuft in the front, although I couldn't see his face, comes out of the elevator and starts talking to... Damien?

We all look their way and when the tall guy turns around... I'm shocked.

"Jay-Jay?"

He looks directly at me.

"Pixie-pop?"

I run over to him and jump on him, in to a hug. I start laughing from how much he stumbles, even though I don't even weigh that much. Then the liar starts up again.

"Mari-slut, how much did you pay him to pretend he knows you, hmm?"

"What did you just call Pixie-pop?" Jason is glaring so hard that they visibly shiver.

"Lila I didn't pay him anything. This is Jason my honorary brother. Not that it concerns you." I say with an eye roll. She looks shocked for a second before she quickly covers it up with 'tears' and 'crys' into Alya who starts yelling at me.

Then Damien suddenly says "Can you be quiet, your making my ears bleed." I was trying hard not to laugh and had to cover my mouth to keep it from opening.

"Hey Damien, how's Titus doing?"

"Oh hey Mari, Titus is good but I think he misses you."

Jason seems really confused. "Wait you two know each other? How? Wait- never mind let's just get on with the tour so you can come back to the Manor."

With that he started the tour with me and Chloe in the front.

~time skip to the end of the tour~

At the end if the tour Jason came up to me and told me that I was coming to the Manor and I couldn't say no, so I said yes. I asked Chloe if she wants to come but she said that she just wants to sleep and eat for the rest of the day so she went on the bus.

I got into the car and met a man named Alfred Pennyworth. He was their butler and was really nice, then Jason told me he was an amazing chef too. But I'll be the judge of that.

We arrived at the Manor, and was let in by Alfred and taken to the dining room where everyone was waiting at the table for Jason and Damien. What they didn't expect was me to walk in.

All heads turned in my direction. I kinda just stood there awkwardly before Jason started pushing me into a seat. I sat down and the one that looked to be the oldest child asked slowly "Who are you?"

"Uh hi. I'm Mari. I'm Jason's honorary sister." I replied awkwardly.

Jason spoke "Yeah, this little Pixie-pop right here became like my sister when I was in Paris." he says while messing up my hair.

"So why are you in Gotham?" I turned to one that looked like he hadn't slept in months.

"I won my class a trip here. It's our senior trip but it isn't going too well since a liar has decided to make everything about her and her 'damiboo'." I say while imitating her voice, which isn't too hard since it's so fake.

"May I ask who this 'damiboo' is?" said who I think was their father.

"Damien Wayne."

"HA! Little D's got a girlfriend!" said who I now realize is Dick Grayson!

"Wait- you guys are the Waynes? How did I not recognize you? I'm the one that said everyone knows you're the Ice Prince, but then I can't even recognize you!"

"Even Pixie knows you're a Demon."

"Shut it Todd. Who ever she is I'm gonna sue her!" He says while walking out of the dining room.

"Welp... I guess I gotta get back to the hotel. Chloe's probably waiting-"

"Nope you're staying here Pixie! You are not going back to that hotel you are going to stay here while you're on this trip."

"Ughhhhhhhh! Fine at least let me get Chlo."

"Ok we'll send Alfr-" He gets cut off by me transforming and opening a portal outside of Chloe's room. I come back through the portal with Chlo behind me.

"Ok everyone! This is Chloe, Chloe meet the Waynes! Now, do you guys have a gym? I didn't get my workout today yet." They look at me weirdly then I follow Jason to the gym. I workout for awhile.

~time skip to after dinner in the living room~

Suddenly Bruce speaks up and asks "How did you get Chloe here through a hole in the air?"

"Let's just say me and Chloe are demi-gods." Then me and Chloe get up and go to the rooms Alfred has prepared for us.

I finish my nightly routine and work on some songs for my next album. Oh! I totally forgot to mention, I'm famous singer, Nettie and famous fashion designer, NDC. (Nettie Dupain-Cheng) I drift off to sleep slowly to the calming sounds of Tikki snoring softly.

><><><><><><><><

Heyy this is the longest chapter of the book!!! i was writing and just couldnt stop so here

🖕🏼Peace out bitches✌🏼