Chapter One

Naruto got beat on by all of the villagers and decided to instead of getting beaten on any more to move to the village in the sand for the short name Suna. And it toke him a two weeks to get there but when he did there were too sand shinobi at the front gates of the village and asked him what his business is with the village and he asked to talk with Gaara and. They hesitated for a bit but then one of them decided to go and get Gaara and a few minutes later came back with Gaara by him. Gaara greeted him and then Naruto told Gaara what happened and asked to become a citizen and a sand shinobi and anbu and Gaara said of course you can live here and be a sand shinobi and sand anbu. And then they went to the home of Gaara and his sister and brother and told them to come down stairs and see who would be living with them for the time being. And when they asked what happened Naruto told them the same thing he told Gaara and then Gaara asked his sister to so Naruto to his room and she showed him to his room then the bathroom and the kitchen and then they join her brothers for dinner then they all went to bed. Then the next morning came around and Gaara woke everyone up for the day and decided to train so they train that day on Taijutsu and ninjutsu and combos with each other than once it was 6:00 at night they went home and ate and played a few games of shoji. And then went to bed the next morning Naruto was the first person up for the day and made dinner for everyone that morning and after he went and set the table he woke them up for breakfast and then they went to the kazekage tower and got Naruto citizenship and anbu sign up sheet and sand shinobi uniform and all that him and Temari and Kankuro were sent on a mission by Gaara.
To find rogue sand shinobi on the out skirts of the village some where they had a hideout and to kill them and bring back there heads. And then he bid them farewells until there mission is down it took them three days to find the enemies hideout at night they went in and kill around 40 rogue ninja that night and in the morning went back to the kazekage tower and to inform Gaara the mission was a success and it is done Gaara then told them they had the rest of the week off and on Monday next week they were going on another mission and would be gone for a week. So the remaining four days they had they trained and those four days they all got to no about each other better now. And then when Monday come along and they went to kazekage tower and then Gaara told them what the mission was which they had to escort a council from Suna to konoha you guys have to go in anbu ware to hide who you guy are from konoha and hide from any enemies that may true to attack the council. Naruto Temari and Kankuro went and started there mission and then they where traveling and then they came across there enemy's and then Kankuro guard the council Naruto and Temari battled there enemy's. And after a bit the battle ended and then they took and went and finish the escorting job. Too konoha but then took a day to finish the what the council want to talk about which was about trading different goods and things like that. Then the next day they all headed back to Suna and a week later where in Suna and went to see the Gaara at kazekage tower. And he asked if the mission went as planned and they said yes then he told Naruto and Temari to stay and dismissed Kankuro. He then told Temari and Naruto that he had a mission for the two of them they asked what the mission was and he told them to travel to the village in the stone and to do the assessment that the kage there had for them he did not go in to much of the mission but he told them they had too days to prepare for the mission. They took the next two days and prepare for the be mission there kazekage gave them and the day they started heading to the stone village they went and told Gaara they where ready then they said there goodbyes to him for now. And two weeks later they got to the stone village then too guards stop them and asked why they where there Naruto and Temari told them there kazekage sent them to do a mission for there kage. Then one of them left for a few minutes and had an anbu with him the anbu lead us to there kage and a few moments later they were in a kage tower again and the kage gave them the mission which was to find a rogue ninja and kill him and bring that ninjas head back to him. And then they went and started searching for the rogue ninja and after about a week they found him and then they all battled and they kill him and took the head back to the kage and then after that they got the reward from killing him. And took there leave the two weeks later they found themselves back in Suna standing in front of Gaara again and they told him the mission was done and with that they took there leave after he said they where dismissed for three weeks. Because Kankuro was on a different mission and when he gets back they are going on another mission Naruto and Temari got home and went to there rooms then Naruto made dinner for himself and Temari and Gaara then Temari asked Naruto what his plans where for his time off and he said I don't know right off hand. At this point Temari and Naruto know each better now they did not know what was going on they each other started feeling different the whole time they were on missions and stuff and this last month they got to know each other more and more and started to fall in love with each other but they had no idea at the time. About these feeling they had for one other and then they said goodnight to each other Gaara, Temari, Naruto.