Chapter Nine

The next week they took and were given some more locations on some of the others and they take and clam there heads and head home. Then to weeks later they took and went back to the leaf with three heads and they were just the rest of the pain's all but one. They went to see the hokage and they gave the heads to the hokage and then they stayed at a inn for the next morning they were on there way back too the sand. Then Gaara started sending them on other missions like he use to they killed over 30 rogues in six days and they kept going until they were summoned to there kage tower. They get there to see Kakashi and Yamato and they were told to go back to the leaf with them so they can talk to the hokage and then they were off to the leaf village. They got there in a week and then went to see the hokage but what they didn't know was that the konoha 11 were there they walk in to see everyone and anbu. And there elder people there they then  realized who the yellow haired boy was they said that there is no need to get help from the sand if the boy with the Demon fox in him is on there team. That made Naruto laugh and he said ok we are going home the anbu then held blades to the three elders necks and Tsunade told Naruto to stop with tears running down her face he then says sure but I want danzo to remove his shirt and one of his fingers cut off. Tsunade says sure the anbu remove his shirt to there surprise they see a whole bunch of sharingans Sasuke asked where he got them from and danzo said were do you think. Then the anbu get told to remove all the sharingans everyone gasped at the scene but Naruto then he says he wants a set of the sharingans eyes he gets a pair he then puts them in his eyes. And they start work like they are supposed to and he tells Sasuke to throw a kunai at him he does and Naruto stops it with his own kunai and his eyes.