Chapter Three

Then they asked the names of all the guards and kage,s first the kage Tsunade then Gaara after him was Mei then Ay after that the last one Onoki then it was the guards turn to review who they were first the guards of Ay which was Killer B then Darui the Mei,s guards were Chojuro and then Onoki,s was Mu and Kurotsuchi and then Tsunade,s guards were the konoha 11 which was Sasuke, Shino, kiba, Akamaru, Chōji, Sakura, Hinata, Neji, Kiba, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Sai, Tenten, Ino, and of course
Kakashi and Yamato. Then it was time for the sand shinobi to show their face first was Kankuro then Temari and then the anbu but the last one was Naruto and he then removed his mask and nothing but gasps were heard in the room. As they all saw the boy Tsunade had tears in her eyes and the other leaf shinobi were dumbfounded by the boy that stood in front of them was the one they all beat on and then they looked at the blades he had on him the predator blade and his father's kunai then saw two summoning scrolls on his back with his sand headband on his forehead and a anbu symbol on his headband to. The meeting started after they all was done reviewing who they all are and what not. Then they all were about half done when the leaf asked Naruto to come back to the village Gaara did not say a word about it and let Naruto speak about it and Temari and Kankuro was wanting to say something but did not Naruto told them no about it and the said his full name Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki and the other villages gasped at that because they all knew of the fourth hokage and the sealing of the Uzumaki clan. And then he said there is one way he will come back Gaara Temari and Kankuro gasped at this but listened to what he was getting ready to say he said if I can destroy the leaf village and build anew they all gasped at that. And the other sand shinobi smiled at that while the others say nothing then Tsunade smiled at what Naruto said knowing that he will never return to the leaf village konoha 11 Yamato and Kakashi still stocked about what Naruto said then then the konoha 11 attacked Kankuro and Temari and had a blade to Gaara,s throat Naruto they just walked up to and tried to get him to come back to the village but he then summoned his summonings and used to captured them all with his 9 tails chakra cloak and then Gaara, Kankuro, Temari were relax the rest of the meeting because konoha 11 did not try anything the rest of the meeting. But after the meeting was over they all went back to there villages and before they left Naruto grabbed Temari and kissed her In front of all of them before putting his mask back on to head home then they were on there way home they stopped for the night in the desert to take and rest Kankuro was first on watch then when turn for watch was over it was Naruto turn he went and woke him up and asked on his way to his tent about his relationship with Temari and he answered him about if they were dating and he said yes then Kankuro said that he approves of Naruto and Temari in a relationship. Naruto was watching for enemies and then went in his mindscape and talk to kurama for a bit then the sun came up and he then exited his mindscape after a while of talk to his gaint red fox friend. Then they were back on there journey home and time skip a week they were back home and had a week off they all did what they would do any other time they had time off from mission. Kankuro would make some more of his puppets and Naruto would help him if he need it for the seal's and. Then Gaara went back to paperwork since he was kazekage and all then Temari would hang out with Naruto and Naruto would do the same. He made breakfast for all of them in the morning and at dinner do the same. He asked Temari if she wanted to go on a date with him Saturday and she said yes. Then they trained the rest of the time with Gaara, Kankuro in ninjutsu, Taijutsu and work on their own jutsu then Saturday came around. And Naruto, Temari went on there date they went to a restaurant and then a walk around the village. Then found themselves at home and ended the night with saying goodnight to each other. And then Sunday went the same way but not with a date training yes then they were all called to the kazekage tower and Gaara told them what their next mission was and then dismissed them all. There mission was to find a rogue ninja which was from the sand but was in a group called the Akatsuki and to eliminate that member. Then two weeks later they found the rogue and killed the rogue Sasori took his head back with them and time skip two weeks went by and a were back in kazekage tower and Gaara asked if the mission was successful and they all said yes as Naruto showed Gaara the head of the rogue he then smile and said they were all dismissed and had two days off.