Chapter Two

Then the morning after they got back they all three decided since Gaara had no paperwork to do today to go to a training ground and train with each other. First it was Naruto vs Gaara and then Temari vs Naruto last fight was Gaara first Temari. Then they would work on ninjutsu and Taijutsu and work on there teamwork. Then Naruto Temari and Gaara was on there way home to eat dinner and go to bed the next day Naruto got up to make breakfast like he always does for the three of them then decided to go and wake Gaara up first then Temari and then after they got up and ready for the day they came down stairs to find pancakes and bacon toast and sausage with orange juice sitting by there plates. They then sat down and started eating then Temari got all the dishes and washed them then Gaara said his goodbye for now to Naruto and Temari. Then they asked each other what they were doing for the day and they both did not know then to break the awkward silence Temari said hey Naruto would you mind if we I don't know went out on a date today said Temari and Naruto said sure we can go on a date. Then they both blushed because of what they just asked each other they then got ready to go on there date and by the time they knew it there date came to a end and they both went home to find Gaara sitting on the couch. He then smirked at the too of them and asked how was the date today Temari and Naruto then blushed. Then they knew that he followed them when they were on the date they said there goodnight to him and they went to there rooms and went to sleep. The next morning Naruto was call to the kazekage tower to talk to Gaara he found himself out of Gaara office doors and knocked then Gaara said come in and he did so then Gaara took out 2 scrolls and handed them to Naruto and told him that they came from the fifth hokage and said this is your inheritance from your mother and father. He then was dismissed and went home and started opening them with his chakra and then found out there was three scrolls inside. Of the 2 scrolls each had three he started with the one that came out of the green scroll and open them one was for summoning toads and which was his father's then a scroll that had his father's Justus in it and the last one was to tell him he was a Namikaze and to tell him he has his bank account and the spa he owned and that he was sorry for anything that may have happened to you when u was little signed Minato Namikaze. Then he went on to his mother scrolls and open the first one to find too more scrolls inside he took them and then start look though them and the first one told him he was a senju and some of their jutsus and then he went to the 2 one opened it and read it came from his mother saying she's sorry that she was not there for him when he was little and that she is not there now then it said my predator blade belongs to you and my bank account just like your dad's and my Justus then my summoning scroll for tigers and the senju Justus and last but least it said she and his dad love him and hopes he will be a strong ninja. He then opened the other scrolls and got the stuff the he did the summons contracts and learned a few Justus. Then he heard a knock on his door and said come in and then it opened showing a blushing Temari and then she asked if him and her could be boyfriend and girlfriend and he said yes and a blushed face. Then 2 weeks later Kankuro was back and Gaara called the three of them to his office and said I would like you guys to be my bodyguards for the kage meeting that is being held in konoha with my personal anbu of course do you guys have a problem with that they all said no. He then asked Naruto to stay for a while longer and dismissed the other too then asked him along if he wants to go or no and Naruto said well they did beat on me but it is all in the past now so I will go with you guys. Thank you Naruto Gaara said and then he told Naruto to tell Temari and Kankuro that we are leaving tomorrow morning be at the gates by 9:00 am you may take your leave now he said and Naruto went home and told them that we are going tomorrow at 9:00 am and to pack what they would need tonight then they ate and went to their rooms and packed what they would need. For their mission in the morning and then went to sleep and the next morning Naruto made breakfast for them then woke them all up and they ate then went to the front gates of the village and went on their way to konoha. A week later they were at konoha,s front gate and Gaara told them we had a meeting there then we went to the hokage tower and all of the kage were in the room and the konoha 11 and other kage,s guards in the room.