Chapter six

Time skip the week was over and the next morning they went to see Gaara for a mission and then he gave them the mission to go and escort a load of grain from the leaf to the stone. And bring a load of iron from the stone to the sand and he told them to prepare for a month of being gone from the village and that they leave tonight and that they should head home and prepare for their mission. And then they went to the gates to meet up and with that they were off to the leaf and a week later they were at the leaf they went and talked to the hokage and said they are heading out in the morning and went to get a hotel room and the night was uneventful. The next morning they were off again but to the stone village until they came across a rogue ninja named Pain this one could summon  creatures and what not but they killed the ninja and went on their way after they took the ninja's head. Two weeks later they were in the stone they stayed one night at the hotel and the next morning went to the sand they then came across another Pain and did the same to this Pain could bring the dead back and they took his head as well and went home a week later they are back in the kazekage tower in front of Gaara they showed him the heads and capes to represent akatsuki members and he told them good work and to head home and eat dinner and they did and after dinner he told them they had two weeks free and they all went to their rooms and went to bed.