Chapter 1

What if you can have the power to design your own future? Will you take it?

This is an official invitation from Aphrodite W.

You have five days to respond, just type in Aphrodite W on your phone and we will contact to you.

Rui Klein Andrews the twenty seven year old owner and CEO of the biggest entertainment company in the Philippines rolled his eyes while reading the letter on his hand. It was in a black elegant envelop placed on top of his table. He ran his long and slender fingers through his hair before pressing a little button on the telephone beside him.

A few seconds later, a man in a blue suit rushed to open the door. He quickly ran to the back of the office straight into Rui's table. The man stood still, panting a little.

"Albert, how many times have I told you to stop all the letters that were being sent to me? Now even a pyramiding scam or some sh*t recruitment can easily reach me huh?" His secretary tilted his head with his mouth slightly opened as his eyes darted at the envelop on the table.

"Mr. Andrews I have already closed the mailbox of the office. Lahat ng sulat na dumadating sa company, dumadaan sa front desk directly. At lahat ng addressed sa'yo, sa akin dumidiretso." He reached out to the envelop and searched for something.

"Walang pangalan ninyo Mr. Andrews." Rui is clearly confused with the response he heard from his long time friend and secretary. If Albert says he stopped it, who would have left it in the office? He thought.

The silence in the whole room was broken by a loud knock on the door by a lady that went in the room and walked straight into Rui's table without even bothering to look at Albert's direction. The boss looked away to let Albert take the file that the lady was holding. Her bright smile and excited look immediately vanished as she noticed her handsome boss didn't even bother to glance in her direction. He just played with the end of his tie while repeatedly tapping his foot to the floor.

"Thank you Shiela, I'll take care of it." Albert's words are basically saying "Thank you Shiela, now leave." And she hated it but she had no choice.

Bagsak ang mga balikat ni Shiela na lumabas sa pintuan pero mabilis siyang ngumiti. May dalawang babae na nakaabang sa paglabas niya. Nag niningning pa ang mga mata ng dalawa na halos mapatili habang sunod-sunod ang mga tanong sa kan'ya.

"Girl, ano? Anong sabi?"

"Nagpaparamdam ba?"

"Did he say anything kahit nando'n si Albert?"

Shiela smiled and flipped her long brown hair and started to giggle. Para siyang kinikiliti dahil sa naiisip niya kaya lalong naging excited ang dalawang babae na nakaabang sa kwento niya. Sinenyasan niya ang mga ito na sundan siya sa restroom na parang iniiwasan nilang may makarinig sa pag uusapan nila.

Cristel her funny friend started to check each cubicle together with Ana the youngest of the three. She jumped up and down and ran to lock the door before excitedly turning to hear Lana's story.

"Grabe, hindi ko na talaga alam kung paano ko haharapin si Mr. Andrews." Shiela started, she held her cheeks and fanned her own face.

"Bakit? Anong sinabi niya?" Cristel asked.

"Kasi dati simpleng tingin, smile tapos minsan patagong pag kakamusta lang siya gano'n, pero gosh! Nando'n si Albert pero hinawakan niya pa rin 'yong kamay ko habang inaabot ko 'yong folder sa kan'ya!" The three squealed quietly. Hindi napigilan ni Cristel at Ana na mag apir habang kinikilig si Lana.