Chapter 2

That night no matter how hard Rui tried to sleep, he just couldn't do it. Isa lang ang naisip niya na makakatulong sa kan'ya sa panahon na ito, alak. Tinawagan niya ang mabuting kaibigan na si Shawn para ayaing lumabas at uminom dahil nasa condo niya ang Mama niya. Ayaw niyang ipaalam na hanggang ngayon ay may epekto pa rin sa kan'ya ang tatay at tita niya.

He drove for a while and stopped in front of a bar that he frequents with his friends. Dito sila magkikita ni Shawn at pinauna na nila ang pagtawag sa manager para sa kanilang private room.

Kung mayroong makakapansin sa kung paano ang mga mata ni Rui sa tuwing may nakikita siyang babae, maiisip nila na nandidiri siya sa nakikita niya. Bawat madaanan ba naman niya ay linilingon siya na parang kulang nalang ay maglaway sila. Nakahinga lang siya nang maluwag sa loob ng private room.

He didn't bother to wait for Shawn and immediately called for a server. But instead of a server, the owner of the whole place came.

"Oh God, good f*cking timing." He thought to himself while watching the drunk man sit in front of him holding a tray of glasses and a bucket with liquor bottles.

"Mr. Andrews! What a surprise! I prepared my best drinks for you here, just choose or tell me what you want." Walang ibang maisip si Rui habang pinapanood ang lasing na lalaki at masayang ipinapakita ang mga inumin kung hindi ang gilagid ng lalaki. It's distracting him.

"O 'di kaya naman babae?" The owner said. Rui immediately snapped back in to reality.

"No, no, Mr. Sang I don't really-"

"Kakaiba ang mga babae rito," he giggled and even held him by the shoulder. "Hindi sila tao." Rui rolled his eyes from what this drunk man was saying. But Mr. Sang really did his best to pull him close enough and whispered to his ear.

"They're all humanoids, so you know...you can do what you want with them." Rui pushed him in an instant out of disgust but a second later, he realized what Mr. Sang just said.

"Mr. Sang you're too drunk. You don't know what you're saying."

"No, you don't know," the drunk man laughed "I got them from Aphrodite W. Hindi nga lang top quality pero mura, perfect for my club and as escorts."

"What?" Halatang may halong galit, pandidiri at pagkalito sa mukha ni Rui.

"Do you really think saying this weird lie about robots and sh*t would make you not guilty of prostitution?" Rui stood up and screamed at the man who's still laughing at him.

"No, you should see it. I got contacted by a secret black market org called Aphrodite W. They sell humanoids that can pass a a human! "

He pressed a button and called for someone named Taylor. A pretty girl in a short fitted red dress opened the door and sat next to Mr. Sang. Rui immediately moved back and ignored her presence.

"Taylor, pour Mr. Andrews a drink." Bawat pag lapit ng babae ay siya namang paglayo ni Rui. Mr. Sam made the girl pour a drink, sing a song and dance. She didn't say anything else and just followed every order. Pinapakita ng lalaki kung paano niya napapasunod sa kahit ano ang kan'yang humanoid. Pero hindi pa rin siya pinansin ni Rui. Sinubukan niyang pumikit habang pinapakalma ang sarili. Hanggang sa narinig niya ang mga salitang nagpadilat sa kan'ya.

"Taylor go and impress Mr. Andrews, give him the best night."

Rui stood up as fast as he can. He opened his eyes only to watch Mr. Sam walk out of the room to leave him with the lady who is now unzipping her dress. It's the first time that Rui saw her eyes. They were dead, as if she doesn't have a soul. The next thing he remembered was him pushing away the girl who's now sitting on top of him while he completely struggles to breath.