Part 4 I'm so Sick of you

Jennie left the house and going to club drinking and make love with other. She didn't even take care of Lisa's who is stay at home in a lonely room. All she does is enjoy herself.

Lisa's woke up in early morning, she makes a breakfast for Jisoo's since Jennie still not back home yet.

Lisa's POV

" Unnie Have breakfast before leaving"

" Hmm.ok since my lovely sister make it by herself hehe"

They're enjoy and laugh with each other joke.My heart could relaxed when I didn't think of NiNi.This heart of mine slowly dry Day and Day because I'm getting Sick with one side love as a tool.Her smile is like a poison ,Her sweet voice like a knife .So many times I've heard and listening all her lie so many wound give by her. Yet,Why can't I letting her go? keep holding her even though it's hurting me...

" Lis, I'm on mission To U.S this time ."

" Again?"

" Yes." Unnie unwilling to go but her work is way important.

" I see. Please,take care of yourself and your health"

" Sure.you too "

Unnie kiss my forehead with a small smile before leaving. Now I am alone in the house try to get myself release some stress in my mind.

" Stay here only do me nothing, I should enjoy shopping and enjoy my time." As I said then I get ready for leaving with my car.

As I arrive I bought so many things I want.but suddenly the man in black cups rush out of nowhere and pump into me.

" I'm so sorry " in Thai language

" No worries" Huh? Strange Why do I feel familiar with this language? I never learn in before. It Auto by itself when he said and I replied.I couldn't see he faces clearly since I'm still confused about myself I don't know since when he left.

Someone POV

" Young Master .Why?"

You must be wonder why my guard asking me this way. That's because I just met someone I was looking for so many years.yet I let her go so easily.

" It not a right time yet . Keep on eyes on her and Check the background of her for me. Report me every detail of her life before until now "

" Yes sir"

" No matter how many years past. As I promised I'd it Father,Mother I've found my other half..."

" Young Master , We're got what you looking for here is everything about Young Miss"

" You may leave"

" Yes sir"

After an hour of reading Lisa's background .

" How dare that Bicth!" The felt of angers all over my heart. The girl Named Jennie Kim toy with my other half. How dare she .