Part 2 ( everything because of her )

NO-ONE POV

Life is hard to deal for some reason. People heart easily change when your no longer into the person you love.

Jennie come back home by V drive her back at evening . Not knowing Lisa's car pat near be.

Lisa's take her phone and make a call to her belove wife.

" LiLi ! Did you miss NiNi ? When you be back ? I miss you so much!!"

( why did she sudden call me at this hour?)

" Yes... I miss my wife , that why I can't even control mysfle calling just to hear her voices "

( Why you keep liying to me NiNi... )

" Is that so ? Haha- then come home early I love you LiLi "

( I can't let her find out about my relationship with V. So, I wisper to V leave as soon as possible)

" Sadly tonight I can't be home . Will my NiNi be ok stay home alone ?"

( Why did my taers still runing on my cheeks? Please, stop ... I can feel my voices are slowly gone with a sob )

" What happen LiLi? Why did your voice sound so strange? Are you sick?"

( I start to feel worry about Lisa's.  Was she ok ? Is she sick? My mind can't stay still )

" Haha- NiNi . There nothing to worry about , just that today Rose's comeback . So, I want to spend time with my bestfrined "

( lie ! Since when I start to lie? Or when Jennie change? I don't know anymore)

" Ahh- is you ok . Then I don't mind . Have fun love "

( why that's girl back just now? She and I not in a good term!)

" Sure. Good nigth NiNi "

" Good nigth LiLi "

As the phone off Lisa's cover her face and cry. She don't knows what Will happen next after this years.

Lisa's POV

(Can you talk me how to keep you stay as the way you were before ? How can I bare the see you leave me alone and give  me this sadness in my life ? I never felt this hopeless before ... where are my sunlight? We used to be happiest  and lovely... could you please, tell me why did you change completely,  after all I'm here by your side ?.)

I keep bleam and question mysfle.  Where did I do wrong. Still I can't find the answers. 

I drove my car to Unnie house . She a bit surprised when I show up in front of her door.

" come in " her voices so sweet  but so cold personality . She get me  a beer just like she know why I come here. This girl so call,  Unnie know me the best.

" Say, what happened this time? " She take a bottle and drink