Part 7 Running

The city is full of light at night, Many people walking on the street never end. The small body with blood on herself tries to escape from the group chasing after her.

Jisoo's tries to run as fast as possible to protect her life . She can't die yet before she finds where Lisa's is.

" Damn those basted! I got shot again..." Her hand with a gun and another hand tries to stop the blood.

Jisoo's was in this situation since the day she got back from U.S . Lisa's gone , Rosé nowhere to be found and Jennie also dispartion .yet the group of people started to follow her .

" Korean is no longer safe... I should ask for help from my friend..."

" She's there !? " They've found her

" Dammam!? "

" PANG! PANG !" shooting

Jisoo's dedicated to contacting the friend who lives in another country for help. And she really got out from the group of people with the help of her friends who arranged the back up. 2 Days later she stood in front of the airport with a private flight. She visits nearby countries and meets her friends.

" Long time no see. have you been doing well? " A girl appointment Jisoo

" Not that's long." Short reply to her friend

" Haha . Still the same as before... Hard to get you lost control. At least a huge for me can't you? " She makes a puppy eyes

" Talk more.Then I'll kill you for sure " Jisoo pulled out her Gun and pointed to the girl without fear .

" Just joking. Get your toy away " She back to serious

" I found something interesting. You might as well go check out "

" Hmm " Jisoo

" I'm serious here ok? Look at you now hmmm . I know you miss your sister but at least as a friend please stop hurting yourself. You aren't the one to blame..."  Her face still looks serious but her words really helpful for Jisoo.

" I know. And also lost control again." Jisoo walk out but her friend block her way .

" Before you go...Get your ass check this Document"  After she said what she wants. She walked out.

Jisoo POV

This heart of mine so empty. Everything is meaningless without Lisa's. I'm so tried of this life....Where are you Li??? I miss you so bad...my tears failing from my eyes it so hurtful.

I just wonder around without a doubt it will be able to make this a good time for the late night. Soon after a man appointment me .

" Girl why did you wander around at this late hour? "

" None of your fucking Business! Leave before your mouth Silent forever" I don't play jokes but I'm serious

" Boss ...She .. she gave a gun I sewed her ID Card as an agent!!!" He slowly pulled the other man away.

They're running so I just keep on going until I feel tired because my injury still has no health yet....

" There is someone! Go check out is she alright"

" Roger! "

After awhile the man come back with a girl. She looks so good and petty.

" She's somehow can be used. Bring her to my friend for Test subject hahahaha !"

 Bring her to my friend for Test subject hahahaha !"